• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team The Skies of Cor'Thal [low rate rpg]

archangel

Amateur Mapper / Scripter
Reaction score
I'm here to recruit staff for a new low-rate RPG server which will be called, "The Skies of Cor'Thal."
This server will feature a custom map with a variety of custom scripts.
I have a story-line that is in progress that will be shared later on when the time comes.

My goal is to have a small, motivated team that is looking to get the server on it's feet quickly and have weekly updates thereafter.

I'm capable of doing some scripting and mapping, I tend to not have extensive amounts of free time available to me but I will make time for this project as much as I can.

With that said, this is what we need...
[ ] Hoster - SQL capable, website knowledge
[ ] Mapper - bulk & detail capable
[ ] Scripter - resourceful, capable creating custom scripts

X = Filled.

Of course, I am looking for qualified individuals. Post count will not sway my judgement. If you think you are qualified, apply.

The format of application:
Your Age:
Fluent English?:
Position applying:
Previous work:

If your application snags my interest I will PM you my MSN in which to make contact with me.
If you don't get a response consider your application declined.

Thank you,
AA

Last edited:
Come on people, I'm very dedicated to getting this project going.
If you want more information on what my thoughts are for this server please shoot me a PM.

It's been about 2 days and no one has replied.. This is utterly depressing.

"Is there anybody... OUT... THERE?"

It seems like a realy good project.. but i dont think im so good with any of the options that is left. I would be best at maping...
I've dont some previous works.. noting realy serious. xd bye

BUMPED.

Really need someone who can fulfill the position of host once we have completed the customization process..
not to mention any other role..

I really need a qualified mapper who can quickly map spawns. The quality does not have to be perfect, I'm not looking for "Show-off" quality.

Last edited:
Back