• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

The Violet Project - CipSoft Reverse Engineering Project

Status
Not open for further replies.
Updates to TVP Core System.
  1. It is now possible to have player's inventory on disk instead of database (or both).
  2. It is now possible to have player's depot items on the disk instead of database.
  3. House items are now saved to separate files on the disk instead of the database.
  4. Support for live map data has been implemented.
Benchmark Results compared to Fabian's Optimized TFS
Using TVP Format
Discord_UEhUFtkhgl.png
TVP having 137k more items than Fabian and the results are still faster without breaking TFS compatibility.
It is a bright future ahead for TVP.

These changes address the issues of many items being in the game, such as players parceling many items at once, or houses having many items inside, makes logging in and logging out faster, and can also help in express world transfers from one server to another, the file size of the player for 470k items was roughly 2.70mb.

Benchmark Results compared to Fabian's Optimized TFS
Using TVP Format
View attachment 65382
TVP having 137k more items than Fabian and the results are still faster without breaking TFS compatibility.
It is a bright future ahead for TVP.

These changes address the issues of many items being in the game, such as players parceling many items at once, or houses having many items inside, makes logging in and logging out faster, and can also help in express world transfers from one server to another, the file size of the player for 470k items was roughly 2.70mb.
Do these items also support attributes and custom attributes which when modified will be saved like in TFS?

Do these items also support attributes and custom attributes which when modified will be saved like in TFS?
With binary saving, it is on a custom format called TVP, you cannot read the files, it's binary, it is saving the data using TFS raw Propstream class so the saving supports custom attributes and all that of TFS.

Have the ability for monsters to train and skill up as well? :D

What are these speeds like on a long link? Does it still lock up the main thread?

Last edited:
You play since 2002 and act like a real pro, but you have cried to Admins on Voidcore about us abusing a "bug" while we used uh trap on your 120~ek? LOL
@Adposatnr check this xD
Offer still stands, currently I am undefeated 1v1.
Once people play a server without pvp bugs, all their pvp disappears, they develop "lag", "my baby pulled the internet cord", "my keyboard broke"😂

It's cool, I can keep taking $5 from kiddos like you who think you beat me on a server like Voidcore. Anytime you want.

Last edited:
Offer still stands, currently I am undefeated 1v1.
Once people play a server without pvp bugs, all their pvp disappears, they develop "lag", "my baby pulled the internet cord", "my keyboard broke"😂

It's cool, I can keep taking $5 from kiddos like you who think you beat me on a server like Voidcore. Anytime you want.

Played from 2002, have to be 30+ but still acting like a child from 2002.

You don't have to openly just insult everyone in general man. lol

I'd pvp for fun, I know im not good, but your attitude just makes me think there will be more toxic gloating after i lose. 😕

Played from 2002, have to be 30+ but still acting like a child from 2002.

You don't have to openly just insult everyone in general man. lol

I'd pvp for fun, I know im not good, but your attitude just makes me think there will be more toxic gloating after i lose. 😕
It was just a joke. I don’t see where I’m insulting anyone, just trying to have some pvp fun. I think you took my post too seriously.

damn bruh you probably invented nosql

Last edited:
It was just a joke. I don’t see where I’m insulting anyone, just trying to have some pvp fun. I think you took my post too seriously.
Well maybe, just how it come off.

300 ping+ from Australia, so my pvp skills are rubbish xD

Well maybe, just how it come off.

300 ping+ from Australia, so my pvp skills are rubbish xD
It’s just an open invitation to spark interest in TVP. The pvp system is 100% same as real tibia and it’s trippy. Tons of fun to pvp in a realistic setting. I’ve only actually fought 6 people 1 v 1 and they all say the same thing, it’s totally different from tfs pvp. Strategy and gameplay are totally different. Anyway, yeah maybe it came off wrong, I’m all about fun. If someone beats me, they earn $5, if I beat them, I don’t hold it against them, I don’t collect $5

totally forgot about this
ill give it a shot in weekend

@Dip Set register account fails
1644576456913.png

Last edited:
Will this project be open-source later or will it only be given to a select few?
I'd also like to know 🙄, admittedly though I hate to even ask as I'm sure you're sick of the question in general, and the negative experience from the Nostalrius distro.

@Ezzz Is it possible that you will change abbreviation of your project to something different than TVP (maybe just VP or ViP)? Here in Poland we hate that letter combination and "thing" it's behind it :/
Are you 60 years old that you care about some TV channel related bullshit? Don't be so dramatic, I didn't even think about this until you mentioned it.

Will this project be open-source later or will it only be given to a select few?
It is not OpenSource
@Ezzz Is it possible that you will change abbreviation of your project to something different than TVP (maybe just VP or ViP)? Here in Poland we hate that letter combination and "thing" it's behind it :/
🤣🤣 I was told about it way before I even announced the project, it was hilarious to me indeed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back