• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

The Walking Dead Server

This would be really cool server to play!
Good job Devs! hope to see it online someday.

I think it's dead. Like 99% of discussion threads
Not dead.. still here :D Not 99% of discussion threads :D

Unfortunately all the staff I recruited kind of abandoned me x.x.. been updating the project slowly on my own.... job.. school... dogs .. makes progress a little slow atm..

Still at it though!

creating new content everyday still...

I will release a good looking update within the next week :)

Slowly finishing the custom client while also drafting new content
finishing the crop system... Most sprites are done for it

Till up an area
Plant various seeds to grow various crops.....(food gives hp, need food to survive)
Water them when they need watered..
animals can eat your crops if your not paying attention(You can build a fence to keep them out)
Harvest your crops when they're done...
(Corn, Tomatos, ... etc)

(how crops work.. after a certain period of time growing they need watered... crops wont die but wont finish growing until you water them, only have to water them once.. after a certain amount of time watering they will be finished)

Contemplating the idea of burning things on the OT...

For instance.. being able to burn someones crops down... burning random trees down.. maybe burning certain wooden structures down... not walls or bases

(Dump gas on object then light... could add a fire spread function where fire follows the gas)

Last edited:
Not dead.. still here :D Not 99% of discussion threads :D

Unfortunately all the staff I recruited kind of abandoned me x.x.. been updating the project slowly on my own.... job.. school... dogs .. makes progress a little slow atm..

Still at it though!

creating new content everyday still...

I will release a good looking update within the next week :)

Slowly finishing the custom client while also drafting new content
finishing the crop system... Most sprites are done for it

Till up an area
Plant various seeds to grow various crops.....(food gives hp, need food to survive)
Water them when they need watered..
animals can eat your crops if your not paying attention(You can build a fence to keep them out)
Harvest your crops when they're done...
(Corn, Tomatos, ... etc)

(how crops work.. after a certain period of time growing they need watered... crops wont die but wont finish growing until you water them, only have to water them once.. after a certain amount of time watering they will be finished)

Contemplating the idea of burning things on the OT...

For instance.. being able to burn someones crops down... burning random trees down.. maybe burning certain wooden structures down... not walls or bases

(Dump gas on object then light... could add a fire spread function where fire follows the gas)

It will be OTClient I guess?

THIS ot looks awesome I mean your basically making a zombie survival mmo which is what the walking dead basically is. I mean I would love to help contribute anything to this server I can just imagine the content could go on for years because the map should be the size of the world and you should be able to explore and make a base wherever you want.

Another cool thing to see would be the clearing of places that was overrun with zombies. and also make it if someone uses c4 in a area all the zombies in the surrounding migrate towards that area after the explosion.i can think of ideals for days for this if you need anything just message me.

The best thing about this ot you could just not have a lvling sytem and have a skill system only.

Last edited:
Holy fucking shit!!! This looks like Rust and Rust is my favorite game, I'll play this 100%

This would be really cool server to play!
Good job Devs! hope to see it online someday.
Thanks for your support! Stay tuned..
It will be OTClient I guess?
That's the plan stan.
Still wating :(
Thank you for following and your patience.. I've dedicated so much time into this project that it would be a shame to stop now... would be a mad waste of time
THIS ot looks awesome I mean your basically making a zombie survival mmo which is what the walking dead basically is. I mean I would love to help contribute anything to this server I can just imagine the content could go on for years because the map should be the size of the world and you should be able to explore and make a base wherever you want.

Another cool thing to see would be the clearing of places that was overrun with zombies. and also make it if someone uses c4 in a area all the zombies in the surrounding migrate towards that area after the explosion.i can think of ideals for days for this if you need anything just message me.

The best thing about this ot you could just not have a lvling sytem and have a skill system only.
Thanks for your support!! Were still drafting ideas and concepts for the overall leveling system.. ideas are welcome.
your a god...
Not a god.. just a man.. A man with a plan...
Thanks for your support! :)
Holy fucking shit!!! This looks like Rust and Rust is my favorite game, I'll play this 100%
Rust is baller.. This project steals a lot of concepts and ideas from Rust, hopefully it will appeal to you and other rust players :).. Spread the word :> Thanks for your support.

LOOK HERE:
Looking to bring capable developers on this project.
If your a OT enthusiast wanting to hop on a one of a kind project.
Shoot me a pm!

Last edited:
Glad to see you're still working on this project!
I hope you won't lose your hopes and you will open server in a future ^^

~Eternity

Awesome work! Will surely test it if it ever gets completed :)

Any news on this? :D
Still around..

OTC taking up a lot of time...
Currently developing a radar pinging system for minimap... Think of it similar to when you shoot guns on COD... Gun fight is going down a good skip away you'll be able to see it on your minimap(simulating some realism sound space in tibia :D)

Have 90% of the sprites finished for Beta. Pretty muchdone adding more sprites for now.
Latest additions:Couple immovable rusted cars. Old appliances. Mainly random rundown apocalyptic exterior decorations... pics coming soon

Currently working on: OTC, Mapping more content(time consuming as well).
Looking for interested mappers (Must be comfortable with custom sprites)

Last edited:
Still around..

OTC taking up a lot of time...
Currently developing a radar pinging system for minimap... Think of it similar to when you shoot guns on COD... Gun fight is going down a good skip away you'll be able to see it on your minimap(simulating some realism sound space in tibia :D)

Have 90% of the sprites finished for Beta. Pretty muchdone adding more sprites for now.
Latest additions:Couple immovable rusted cars. Old appliances. Mainly random rundown apocalyptic exterior decorations... pics coming soon

Currently working on: OTC, Mapping more content(time consuming as well).
Looking for interested mappers (Must be comfortable with custom sprites)
I'm so sorry that I haven't contributed anything. :c

So nice to hear it's still going! I would love to check out that radar system :O Sounds really interesting!

its dead whatever version he started all this stuff on is outdated by now.

Back