• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

The Walking Dead Server

its dead whatever version he started all this stuff on is outdated by now.

Not dead. :D Version 1.0 m8. Hard to be outdated on a complete custom project, just taking a long of time.. Trying to provide a complete product that's too big to fail :)

Thanks for your opinion however, il try to provide better, more frequent updates here on out.

Last edited:
This really look cool, I wish all OTs was like this, making custom stuffs, using own imaginations..

Anyhow.. really awesome project, I'll be watching it :D

Not dead. :D Version 1.0 m8. Hard to be outdated on a complete custom project, just taking a long of time.. Trying to provide a complete product that's too big to fail :)

Thanks for your opinion however, il try to provide better, more frequent updates here on out.

Don't force yourself or you'll get tired. Just update on a regular basis, even if it's once every 1-2 months, so people knows this is still going on.

UPDATE... New crop system..
walking-dead-precious-memories.jpg

giphy.gif

Here's a look at the crops system.. Need to touch it up.. but you get the gist..
Must water for crop to fruit.. (its speed up btw)

What will food be good for? Healing/Regen/staying alive...

Fail to water your crops and they die :(
QkC7hD.jpg

Last edited:
giphy.gif

Here's a look at the crops system.. Need to touch it up.. but you get the gist..
Must water for crop to fruit.. (its speed up btw)

What will food be good for? Healing/Regen/staying alive...

Fail to water your crops and they die :(
QkC7hD.jpg

Fucking awesome! :D

Wow, looks awesomed! Keep it up with the good job.

This guy is the key to success!

UPDATE

Greetings everyone,

Here's a look into the skills system currently being developed. Each player will select a "Pre-Occupation". A vocation your player had before the Zombie Apocalypse.

Choosing your Occupation has an effect on multiple things.

1. Main Quest Line- Each occupation will have a main different quest line to follow.(A doctor will wake up in a hospital. An athlete's journey starts on the field.. The teacher will start locked in a school... ETC. (Most likely tutorials))
2. Skills- Each occupation has advantages and disadvantages when starting a character.

Even tho each occupation starts a character at different skill levels, a player can still develop their skills in every tier.

Meaning.. a doctor could eventually increase his accuracy all the way up after practicing his aim for a while!
Or a priest could become the best craftsman around..

The pre-occupation is a way for players to choose their play style early!

Want to build houses earlier than everyone else? Choose a construction worker.
Are you a war hero? Go Military.
Are you a healer? Be a doctor.

These will all probably be changed or tweaked. Plan to have around 15+- Occupations when finished.

nh8Sb90.png

LJjBoA2.png

tEweF7J.png

P1TG2WW.png

FvYhYbp.png

aSHqHxY.png

r4xmH0v.png

4dIMQHe.png

Bz0MDDV.png

xoerNRI.png

I will give a further in dept analysis of skills upon a later date.
Think of any cool occupations? :)

Think skills should be locked based on occupation?

Questions? Comments? Suggestions?
Stay Frosty.

Last edited:
UPDATE

Greetings everyone,

Here's a look into the skills system currently being developed. Each player will select a "Pre-Occupation". A vocation your player had before the Zombie Apocalypse.

Choosing your Occupation has an effect on multiple things.

1. Main Quest Line- Each occupation will have a main different quest line to follow.(A doctor will wake up in a hospital. An athlete's journey starts on the field.. The teacher will start locked in a school... ETC. (Most likely tutorials))
2. Skills- Each occupation has advantages and disadvantages when starting a character.

Even tho each occupation starts a character at different skill levels, a player can still develop their skills in every tier.

Meaning.. a doctor could eventually increase his accuracy all the way up after practicing his aim for a while!
Or a priest could become the best craftsman around..

The pre-occupation is a way for players to choose their play style early!

Want to build houses earlier than everyone else? Choose a construction worker.
Are you a war hero? Go Military.
Are you a healer? Be a doctor.

These will all probably be changed or tweaked. Plan to have around 15+- Occupations when finished.

nh8Sb90.png

LJjBoA2.png

tEweF7J.png

P1TG2WW.png

FvYhYbp.png

aSHqHxY.png

r4xmH0v.png

4dIMQHe.png

Bz0MDDV.png

xoerNRI.png

I will give a further in dept analysis of skills upon a later date.
Think of any cool occupations? :)

Think skills should be locked based on occupation?

Questions? Comments? Suggestions?
Stay Frosty.
As for myself, tham I'm a musician, it would be amazing to have that pre-occupation and another skill such as "Creativity" which will act as a sort of "Luck" skill to handle situations such as improvising traps and so on.

Just an update for everyone.. So you know we're still around..

Base Raiding...
C4 will be very hard to obtain. Here's a quick look..
UnKdKzS.gif

Notice the crops are fenced in... If you don't fence your crops in.. It leaves them open to wild animals or raiders to freely take or feed upon.

Base Crafting
Crafting your own base has gotten a lot easier with autobuild enabled! Scripts determine where to place certain walls depending on how you layout the blueprints. People like simple.
k35J57u.gif

Players will have to have some creative bases to keep base raiders away from their items!

After we get some more map content added.. Walking Dead OT is ready to close Alpha Test :D... Then onto Beta testing.

Happy days everyone,
WDO Staff

Even though the updates or upkeep has been lacking, I'm still interested how is it going.
I myself know very well how much time custom servers take time, but still as a bystander I'm looking forward to see/read more of it, how is it going :D

Strong ass wood or weak ass c4 :p Three c4 for one wood wall x)
(I know it's for balance)

Would be cooler if the base from someone else is black before you get in it to make it more fun to see what you are about to steal, imo.

Looks cool af,

Back