• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

The Walking Dead Server

Apparently the owner got lucilled by Negan
Thats a good one.. RIP Glenn and Abraham xD
screen-shot-2016-10-24-at-42555-pmpng.png

Still alive and well.. unlike this guy ^!

We are currently looking for mappers
.. We commissioned mappers, however, no one has gotten back to us :(..

Most of the core server is done..
new melee engine(have to aim)
22 total guns and new weapons..
8 different plants/vegatables to grow
over 200+ real world deconstructable items to scavenge.
world loot system(find items randomly stored anywhere that makes sense... food in fridges that spawn.... jewelry in dressers.. guns in safes)
over 50+ constructable items
6 zombie looktypes with new gore sprites (you can cut zombies in half with a sword, or blow a zombies head off with sniper rifle)
4 new outfits
day/night system(crops only grow in the day, zombies get faster/stronger at night)
3 buildable wall bases(wooden, brick, metal)
Demolition/Raid system(c4, dig a tunnel underneath)
Animals randomly spawn around the map for you to hunt(they run away if you get too close)
Wolf pack and bear attacks occasionally occur

Global Airdrop on interval, entire server find/fight over every so often(Plane flies over map and drops crates off with random items(Only way to obtain C4)

We only need map content at this point.

IF YOU KNOW ANY MAPPERS THAT WANT TO BE PAID $$. SEND THEM OUR WAY.

Like our shitty facebook page that will be updated at a later date. https://www.facebook.com/Walking-Dead-OT-1157867240970910/

We will release updates there first.

Stay frosty.

Last edited:
How does the death system work? Charater dies and have to restart or respawn at temple/random area with no items?

Greetings everyone.

Sorry for the infrequent updates.

Be glad to hear we're still on track and almost ready for Beta roll out.

Here's a sneak peak at the minimap/map I hastily threw together to help give you guys an idea of how the map will be. The map is roughly 1100x1000.
LC7M4o.jpg

Scavenge zones will have huge amounts of zombies. Players will not be able to sustain continuous play inside come night fall as more zombies will spawn and they will become insanely more powerful
Get in, get your items, and get out.
Scavenge zones have their respected items as they would in real life. Medical items within a hospital to scavenge, weapons within the prison armory. Certain zones will be valuable for certain things. Possibly making some hot spot kill zones for PvP.

Build Zones will be distinct areas where you can build your base, clear land, gather resources, farm crops, and raid other bases.

Bandit camps will have NPC quests as well as AI's to fight against. Some items to loot as well.

Where will a player start?
- players will spawn around the map based on the occupation they choose. A construction worker will start at a construction site within the main city. A teacher will begin his apocolypse journey in the elementary school, ettc...

- Each occupation will have somewhat of their own storyline.

Look for more updates soon.

Polishing scripts. Adding detail to the map, balancing pvp, and should be ready to rock folks!

interested in being a closed tester right now? Msg my inbox.

Anticipated Beta Release date:4/20 weekend.

Last edited:
Still active and in development! Currently still mapping and fine tuning.

Website should be live in the next week or two.

Heres a few gifs. Forgot to mention there is +1 and -1 base crafting. You can have an underground bunker/basement!
Players won't be able to mine an insane amount there will be tile limits.
Players will have to create walls below to safe guard the base! There will be underground raiding!
Being able to mine tunnels will take a while and will be limited. Mining speed fast for viewing, will be slow.
y75MsKiqe3.gif

Players will have a limited number of pitfalls on the map.
94VVHzXG23.gif

8nTcpU.jpg

Highly suggest using metal walls to protect your valuable items!
jmVseD.jpg

Players could hide and store loot on the map if they think they cannot make it to their base and are afraid to lose it!
rDyTKUKkNu.gif

Last edited:
I love the post apocalyptic theme, if you want help with something, send me a message, I'm a spriter

Reminds me of Frida's abandoned project haha. Only oldschool players will know.

Ever want to drive a car in Tibia? Your dream can become a reality.
6X8cENBJj5.gif

What about a plane?
CeyizUIQsM.gif

Huge update here soon! Open Beta is almost here.

Is it possible to move the plan sprite smoother over the map? Kind of like walking in Tibia version 7 compared to version 6.

Back