• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Windows theforgottenserver.exe - Entry Point Not Found Help

Joriku

Working in the mines, need something?
Solutions
Reaction score
YouTube
Joriku
I bought the host with have Windows Server 2012 and i downloaded all the required .dll files and getting this
the procedure entry point exit could not be located in the dynamic link
4b3cc746b5fc5547698d7f4279f8aa4a.png

you're welcome to Windows Server, you should never expect something that work in normal Windows work in server version.
try to dump your bin just in case it's not a fault of a corrupted file,
run cmd.exe, navigate to your server root folder, run dumpbin
dumpbin /headers theforgottenserver.exe
you should look for something like this
2EFD2 entry point (000000014002EFD2) @ILT+188365(mainCRTStartup)
if it has mainCRTStartup, well, then you can try recompile tfs from server, maybe linker for server work in other way, i don't think so, otherwise you're missing some lib, could try install Download Visual C++ Redistributable for Visual Studio 2015 from Official Microsoft Download Center

you're welcome to Windows Server, you should never expect something that work in normal Windows work in server version.
try to dump your bin just in case it's not a fault of a corrupted file,
run cmd.exe, navigate to your server root folder, run dumpbin
you should look for something like this
2EFD2 entry point (000000014002EFD2) @ILT+188365(mainCRTStartup)
if it has mainCRTStartup, well, then you can try recompile tfs from server, maybe linker for server work in other way, i don't think so, otherwise you're missing some lib, could try install Download Visual C++ Redistributable for Visual Studio 2015 from Official Microsoft Download Center
The Cmd (I might did wrong, can you say how i do, kind of new to the cmd)
9b5deb0e601b7db93cf33e0baf94e921.png

The Visual C++
09e4ea720da5dc5bbcc0b6e7fbe3c54f.png

e264d4535aa415a548071a121beec809.png

The Cmd (I might did wrong, can you say how i do, kind of new to the cmd)
As i said, you should navigate where your tfs root folder lives, and you need to run cmd.exe with admin privileges
eg:
cd C:\klonera
and then run

As i said, you should navigate where your tfs root folder lives, and you need to run cmd.exe with admin privileges
eg:
cd C:\klonera
and then run
Well, thx that you tryed to help but im changing over to linux Centos 7 64 bit

Back