• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Thronar - Alternate Tibia Server (New more organized thread)

When? when? :D cant wait to play ot that has REAL support classes ;) gonna go for healer dno yet wich 1 tho

Btw, aint it time to create an advertisement thread already though? :O

Yes, it is time indeed.

I will probably open the beta this friday or saturday, hosted on my own pc as I said before. Mind that it will be a beta, so there are some minor bugs left, but they wont affect the general gameplay I think. And of course they will be solved with time. I just need the next few days to test some stuff myself and fix some other bugs.

friday or saturday? nooooooooooo, i think i wont be able to use my computer these days :////
damn!!

I would open it on thursday but I will have to be the entire day off and I dont want to leave the server alone on the very first day, so I left it for friday. (maybe saturday)

!!! I will deffo play this when its up, please put quests in questlog also!! It makes a huge difference

!!! I will deffo play this when its up, please put quests in questlog also!! It makes a huge difference

They are, even tho the quest log is a bit bugged. But you will be able to keep track of your quests at least.

:eek: It's almost done?
Going to play for sure :)

I will really like to see you on Thronar!

Something else that I forgot to say: 3 days after the opening, I will hold a pvp contest which will include solo and group fights, with helpfull rewards for the winners. I hope that we will already have a decent number of mid/high levels to have a nice event!

Are all vocations, items, and spells balanced?
Also, I kind of dislike how you posted up your map, now whats the point in exploring and finding secret places?

Last edited:
Are all vocations, items, and spells balanced?
Also, I kind of dislike how you posted up your map, now whats the point in exploring and finding secret places?

They are balanced on a small scale, not sure about a big player-base scale, thats what this beta will find out.
About the map, seems legit, Ive removed the mini-map pics from my threads ;) At least those who have seen it have a general idea of the shape.

I just hope many people did see it or have it memorized, but thanks for taking it town make's it more fun and exciting.

I've seen this project from day 1. I can remember the minimaps ;)

- - - Updated - - -

Day1 of his public viewing*

As you can see the 3 professions are, Weapon Forger, Armor Forger and Potion Brewer. I have a few questions about that. Will weapon forger include weapons for mage classes? If not then why? Same goes for armor, will you be able to create armor for mages?

@up i agree just in a different way.

In reality, mages wear robes, light armour. Therefore they should be able to but be limited to what they can forge.

Same goes for rangers -> They generally use light armors, maybe some heavy type but limits should be in place to what each voc can do. As warriors should have the full range tbh.

I have defaulted archer and melee weapons into the Weapon Forger type, and every heavy and light armor into Armor Forger. Mage staves, robes, masks etc will be forged by specific spells of the Mystic class, and works very similarly as forging.

I think that's a bit messed up, every warrior and archer class can make their own armor and weapons, but for a mage you need to specifically make a Mystic... a bit unfair if you ask me... so pretty much if you make any other mage class other than Mystic you have to go potion brewing because weapon and armor forge will be useless to them..

Back