• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Thronar - Alternate Tibia Server (New more organized thread)

Just because it might be a good day for you doesn't mean you should have it your way. If you have a perfectly good reason then maybe but if it's just for your own good then no. He will release it when he's ready and when he thinks he should release it. Not when 1 person wants to just because it's a good time for them.

Friday = End of week (for most) = PowerGaming!

Don't panic.

As I said, I tried what I could to open the server these last days, but somehow couldn't, not until I find a suitable person to host it for me (I can't afford one dedicated right now, and I won't ask for donations since they spoil the game content).

I will try to use the extra time I've got now to add the 40 classes before releasing, and fixing a few know bugs that would go live anyway.

I still plan on opening a beta really soon, so don't lose your hopes.

well. Not sure if you will even give it out, I got a host here I could offer you. Its a paid dedi and I wont take any money from you. can host up to 4 servers and only 1 is up atm.

feel free to ask

I mean no offense but, there is a lot of people offering to host it but, honestly, I can't trust it to people I barely know... because, this is the internet, right? Im sure anyone smart enough would take the same precautions I am taking.

Ask Znote :)
99,99% trusted and usually up for hosting/supporting custom rpg ots !

Agree, don't trust anyone you don't know, we can barely trust anyone we know, so wtf.

too bad its going to take some more time but as i said before , for this server i'm more then willing to wait ^^

Not calling anyone a scumbag, neither a fucking scumbag or any variation of the same. Its just as I said, I cant trust people I barely know, and thats the case here.

Im talking to some trustable friends to see if they can host for me, I only need their reply.

Siegh man, I have holidays, I have faith in you!
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ raise your dongers ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ !!

Soo any luck fixing the problem yet Siegh?

Siegh:

"Don't panic.

As I said, I tried what I could to open the server these last days, but somehow couldn't, not until I find a suitable person to host it for me (I can't afford one dedicated right now, and I won't ask for donations since they spoil the game content).

I will try to use the extra time I've got now to add the 40 classes before releasing, and fixing a few know bugs that would go live anyway.

I still plan on opening a beta really soon, so don't lose your hopes."

That's your answer server will come back in month maybe 2 months. Have fun!

Can we at least have all the lv 40 masteries added to the wiki? Would help a lot to decide what to play... :)

Back