• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Thronar - Alternate Tibia Server (New more organized thread)

There are currently 17 users browsing this thread. (17 guests)

So is there much to rewrite to make it work for linux? Does it delay the server alot?

There are currently 17 users browsing this thread. (17 guests)

So is there much to rewrite to make it work for linux? Does it delay the server alot?

It does take a while, but most of it is already done. But still I cannot guess how long it will take to do whats left, so I wont give any prevision until its ready.

What more do you want
01.jpg

02.jpg

03.jpg

04.jpg

05.jpg

06.jpg

07.jpg

Last time I saw this thread it was about to launch.. That was 2-3 weeks ago, and seems this server is not getting launched soon, so let the followers know an due date or at least an aprox because it's annoying reading all the comments looking for a "Online" or a "Due date" and not finding it so please..?

He is not going to give a online or due date because anything could happen and then when something does happen and the server doesn't come up at the time given everyone starts to rage and get all pissy. Just let him work when he thinks everything is working he'll tell us.

I am very much intrigued, please tell us how the work is coming along I'm sure we're all dying to know!

Yeah it probably should have but stuff happens, and complaining about it won't make it any faster. An update on whats going on would be nice though.

It's been more than two weeks since we last heard from Siegh, I'm just gonna assume that the project is dead.

It's been more than two weeks since we last heard from Siegh, I'm just gonna assume that the project is dead.

Why would u assume that? he has been working on this server for years and now because he hasnt updated this thread for a week or two its dead? lol

just be patience, it summer so maybe he has some other stuff in rl going on, but it will come out dont worry, just go out and do some other stuff and soon we will enjoy this game once more!

The reason for that hehemidu is because not too long ago he was extremely eager (hopefully still is) to release the server asap, not to mention that the remaining work would/could be done in a few days. Stuff or not, everyone has things going on and I don't think anyone can't find a couple of spare minutes in between the two weeks to post a simple message. Not to mention that he was online 3 days ago.

Just my 2 cents

Back