• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Thronar - Alternate Tibia Server (New more organized thread)

AWESOME :) cant wait to see you guys ingame :)

cant remember: bows and such for marksman can they be crafted by weaponcrafter?

Nice! Gotta try it

Btw, a question regarding professions -> Are they useful at low level, or are they like on WoW and other MMORPGs where the professions are useless while leveling (for real, that sucks, I hope it's helpful while leveling aswell, so it's not just something you have to fix for end game only).

Nice! Gotta try it

Btw, a question regarding professions -> Are they useful at low level, or are they like on WoW and other MMORPGs where the professions are useless while leveling (for real, that sucks, I hope it's helpful while leveling aswell, so it's not just something you have to fix for end game only).

They are useful at lower levels, mainly if you are poor and can't buy gear and potions/herbs. And they get even better at higher levels while you can craft high end items and learn useful passive abilities.

I have been making a Wiki for Thronar long time ago. Some of its info is outdated and many is lacking, but you can get some general idea about classes and professions: Thronar Wiki

I will be updating it soon.

Opens in 25 minutes. :)

What vocation/profession do you guys want to test out?

I'll go Cleric, not sure if i want to aim for paladin or bishop.
And probably herbalism.

Paladin has been removed and changed into Vindicator, a dark magic Cleric, but dont worry about it for now, Ill post the complete information soon.

the one is more tanky while the other one is more support i think but dont worry about the latest promo's will be some time before u get that ;) choose ur first lvl 10 promo and then play :D u'll get plenty of time to decide

- - - Updated - - -

too many attemps from this ip , try again later: GG :p

why must i be so impatient lol :D

Back