• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Tibia 3D Multiplayer Project - what do you think?

Tibia 3D Project

• Total voters
is this gonna b compatible with otserv also is it gonna be publicy available as gnu or sell??

is this gonna b compatible with otserv also is it gonna be publicy available as gnu or sell??

will not be compatible, because it won't be a tibi copy. I'm only using tile and pvp system 7.72.

Inspiration also drawn POE and Diablo. Underground will confirm this

It looks great, I was afraid the project died. It's crazy how much progress you've made.

Are the graphics temporary or is it the desired style? It seems a bit too high contrast with very dark shadows - the final result looks a bit rough ;)

Looking forward to seeing more, good luck!

It looks great, I was afraid the project died. It's crazy how much progress you've made.

Are the graphics temporary or is it the desired style? It seems a bit too high contrast with very dark shadows - the final result looks a bit rough ;)

Looking forward to seeing more, good luck!

I returned to the project after a long break, because I have little time.

Maybe this time the project could be completed

I'm learning all the time so the final look can change 😃

so no gnu/sell? ;d

Please use PM or other methods but avoid this here.

11. Commercing resources:
It is strictly forbidden to buy or sell OpenTibia resources on OTLand. Advertising websites where you can buy or sell OpenTibia resources is not tolerated either. It is still OK to charge for hosting services, and advertising such services should be done in Jobs board.

doesn't matter if not gonna be free use, still looks pretty darn good and epic work on the visuals ... hope it succeeds and is different to runescape, even tho it starting to look like ragnarok or some other mmo's ;d

Team broke up, if you have someone who wants to cooperate on a project, let me know. I do graphics. I won't do anything alone.
Maybe someone who can convert a client into a three-dimensional version. Most models and objects are ready for compatibility.

Team broke up, if you have someone who wants to cooperate on a project, let me know. I do graphics. I won't do anything alone.
Maybe someone who can convert a client into a three-dimensional version. Most models and objects are ready for compatibility.
:(

You are basically making a new stand alone game with a new enginge and graphics(not equipment persay but that would be easy to fix) and your team got disbanded and now you abandon the project? Dude wtf. I think you have done the base and can only go forward. This could be something put on steam eventually and it could bloom. Dont be stupid and scratch this project.

You are basically making a new stand alone game with a new enginge and graphics(not equipment persay but that would be easy to fix) and your team got disbanded and now you abandon the project? Dude wtf. I think you have done the base and can only go forward. This could be something put on steam eventually and it could bloom. Dont be stupid and scratch this project.

Yeah but I take care of looks and that's not enough

Here is my last idea Client compatibility for TFS
Im trying using OpenTibiaUnity but it has many bugs itself

Back