• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Tibia Client - Packet size

Solution
not sure what you mean by 'death'

Sorry i mean I WANNA SEND LOGIN-PACKETS to the SERVER, not the Client. The servers require an RSA encrpyted data from the "client", so in this case I am goign to be that "client".

So you wanna act like a client and connect to a server?
In that case you can look here; forgottenserver/protocollogin.cpp at master · otland/forgottenserver · GitHub
forgottenserver/protocollogin.cpp at master · otland/forgottenserver · GitHub
forgottenserver/protocol.h at cc8e15e9166359faa52d38823e679355a615ab23 · otland/forgottenserver · GitHub

You could / should also look abit in protocolgame.cpp; forgottenserver/protocolgame.cpp at master · otland/forgottenserver · GitHub
yes, i am trying to re-send the LOGIN-PACKETS to a client with protocol 10.00 & client 10.10.
Are you trying to get "death" working like this one from real tibia, without disconnecting?

Are you trying to get "death" working like this one from real tibia, without disconnecting?

Can you explain abit better?
Do you want all the bytes sent in all the packages to be bytes? Most likely not posible atleast not if you wanna re-send them to the client.
All package header are bytes ex; forgottenserver/protocolgame.cpp at master · otland/forgottenserver · GitHub
Sorry i mean I WANNA SEND LOGIN-PACKETS to the SERVER, not the Client. The servers require an RSA encrpyted data from the "client", so in this case I am goign to be that "client".

So you wanna act like a client and connect to a server?
In that case you can look here; forgottenserver/protocollogin.cpp at master · otland/forgottenserver · GitHub
forgottenserver/protocollogin.cpp at master · otland/forgottenserver · GitHub
forgottenserver/protocol.h at cc8e15e9166359faa52d38823e679355a615ab23 · otland/forgottenserver · GitHub

You could / should also look abit in protocolgame.cpp; forgottenserver/protocolgame.cpp at master · otland/forgottenserver · GitHub

Solution
Back