• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Windows [ tibia ] CPU Problem, help!

husam

Reaction score
I wrote this thread for ***Peroxide**** who has recently been having troubles with tibia. Whenever he opens his client the client starts using around 80-100% of his CPU, He has reinstalled the client so don't bother saying, (reinstall the client menz)... that doesn't work, He probably needs a new pc.

Limit fps, and when client starts to lag change graphic engine to ogl and back to dx9. And some cleans and optimalizations of win wont hurt

as they said, go options, decrease FPS, change from openGL or lastest directX to oldest directX (i think directX 5 , idk, i dont remember, im not in windows atm) and last option if doesnt work ctrl + shift + esc > process > right click and decrease priority of the tibia.

PD: migx i had mor problems than you

screenshot1g.png

hi
i'm on my old PC for the time being, until I buy new RAM modules (the former got f**ked, luckily the HDDs were left intact)

1zd25ck.jpg

You can try re-installing the drivers.

Then again you can just un-install them and play Tibia without, but its real shit like that..

Good luck!

Back