• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Tibia on an Labtop?

Status
Not open for further replies.

tae

Reaction score
Would it be a good idea to play Tibia on an labtop? I'm using the touchpad mouse and I don't have a regular mouse. So could someone give me feedback?

Um, with touchpad mouse probably not, I would prefer to use something other than a Laptop xD

Get a mouse, plug it in, lay down, drink tea, eat pancake, etc.

u can play with a touch pad. but it gets annoying fast. and dont hunt anything to dangerous or an area filled with lots of creatures

It may be a problem if your laptop don't have a num pad too, I bought an external one for my laptop

Num pad is in most laptops available on some buttons after pressing "Fn" :D

mine doesnt have a number pad except for the one above the letters

I think it's annoying to play on a laptop. The most laptops have small keys and no numpad. You can buy a mouse and an external numpad for your laptop, like Invisible Elf said.

I am using tablet PC which i get from school.
Using this since my father fuckd up my PC <,<
I don't see any problem with using a laptop, just plug in a mouse and its alright.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back