• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Tibia PK movie by Tugarox

Worst piece of shit ive ever seen in my life. I only saw 1 minute of it and that was the biggest waste of 1 minute ever.

check those... Much better, and doing movies 5 stars :(

Sorry, dunno if they are youself movies or not, but they got a...
On: YouTube - Blindness the Movie :
horrible Video Quality, bad transitions, almost all video show "black background" <- and thats really really horrible. Also music start before Images, lol? what a shit. Like 15 or more seconds just listening to music and looking at the black background KKK...
To close Zoom >.<
Maybe that's the reason why video got just 1k views after almost 1 year posted?
On: YouTube - Blindness the Movie - Part II
Starts better... But you just started with 2 types of letter Fonts, and that's bad. No good transitions again... and I would keep my day here writing your video bad things, but i got things to do now.
Also, now I know why you talked shit about my movies, because There's showing your deaths by me/my team... Everything i can say is " OWNED":D

Part 12:
YouTube - Tibia Pk
Part 11 by Sergiosky9:
YouTube - Tibia Lunara Pk
Enjoy:thumbup:
PS: Please make your comment there ^_^

so you said me to comment.. ok, first movie, YEAH GRATZ KILLING A AFK CHAR :(... second I can't even see the name's of the chars, it was recorded too far away, so it isn't funny. The music isn't the best for this type of movie, the guy who was botting on dragons, you should have cut till he was close to dieing , I got bored on that part, the text saying their lvl and stuff, it's a cool idea, but it's too big, last part which you are hunting grim's, isn't lighten up, so you can't see much thing...
second movie aka lunara pk, you say it's on lunara, but then say it is on ots? looool, second made on windows mokie maker, 5 stars, YOU DESERVE IT. Again too much time wasted on the guy trapped on djinn shop, you didn't even cut it,a and the okolnir guy with the fire elementals, as well and also same as venore dragon trap or smg. Music isn't good, it's so fucking awfull, too mixed, and to computerized... do you want more details?

end it sucks

see this one : YouTube - Tibia War Movie [The Alliance] Hiberna

it was better before, 'cause it had the original song,

well, oldschool that, not that old but good

I apreciate your comments, and everyone comments, to helpme dont make the same mistakes next time =]
I dont like to cute, I like to show Everything since Trap, I think just "show the death/body into floor" is to sucks. But it is a thing that depends of the people likes, so you can't rate it, but okey its your opinion, and I ,as everyone, Dont got nothing agains't your opinion =)

I apreciate your comments, and everyone comments, to helpme dont make the same mistakes next time =]
I dont like to cute, I like to show Everything since Trap, I think just "show the death/body into floor" is to sucks. But it is a thing that depends of the people likes, so you can't rate it, but okey its your opinion, and I ,as everyone, Dont got nothing agains't your opinion =)

well, you said that our movies sucked, your even sucks more, like your english, UPS.

Back