• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Tibia Primórdios 6.5

Would you play?

• Yes

Votes: 9 56.3%
  • No

Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Maybe

Votes: 3 18.8%

• Total voters

LoL-Up

OldTales
Reaction score
Good night friends, I am willing to put in the air a dedicated with my Tibia 6.5, first of all the server used is the stable OTX but many things changed in the scripts pair LUA leave the same systems but with improved balance, the customer is modified itself, if you can help me with information you know about this time 6.5, monsters, spells, runes, equipment, npcs, who also want to contribute thank ^^

Thais.thumb.png.ae69a6d384173b7f3283f7f540d83609.png

dungeons.thumb.png.6baebca98c90556d569a27bf793146d2.png

I am faculty vacation, now the to end the server, because it seems that people will enjoy playing in the good old days :D

I recommend using otclient and modify it as much possible to tibia client 6.5, for a better gaming experience. :p:p

I recommend using otclient and modify it as much possible to tibia client 6.5, for a better gaming experience. :p:p

Yes I intend, being open soucer, had not thought of this idea to leave it as 6.5 thank the suggestion ^^
demon0005.jpg

missing only find developers willing to engage in this project because I am not good at programming :/

gross

if there's a 6.x server around, we should be able to use the old client so we can get the true feel of 6.x. It'd be pretty interesting for those of us that didn't even know tibia existed back then.

gross

if there's a 6.x server around, we should be able to use the old client so we can get the true feel of 6.x. It'd be pretty interesting for those of us that didn't even know tibia existed back then.

Exactly, it would not be just for those who would like to relive those times, but also to We have not had the opportunity to experience such nostalgia, as well as those who have curiosity ^^

gross

Lol!! good luck with that. If nobody plays with Tibia client 7.4. Tibia 6.5 that does not even support 64bit. without dx9 support, alot of bugs..

Use your head before saying stupid things.

Lol!! good luck with that. If nobody plays with Tibia client 7.4. Tibia 6.5 that does not even support 64bit. without dx9 support, alot of bugs..

I really couldn't care less about any of that. I mean, the reason he's making a 6.5 server in the first place is because it's old and dated, and we get to see what it was like to play back then, and the old client is part of the experience, buggy or not.

I really couldn't care less about any of that. I mean, the reason he's making a 6.5 server in the first place is because it's old and dated, and we get to see what it was like to play back then, and the old client is part of the experience, buggy or not.

Yes formerly was bugged, so we'll just have by experience of the mechanics at the time and not the bugs, is creating a tibia remake 6.5 with some improvements and stability in the codes for performance anything that affects the gameplay as it was at the time, the idea the Lelodro was very good at using the client OT with aspects of the 6.5 but with the performance improvements that something had affected not only the mechanical eye

Calm friend ^^ I liked your suggestion and I will use it rather

Back