• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Tibia Trailer by Cipsoft

The only thing i find cool, is the intro of the dragon.

I would start after that advertise, well done CIP :)

Kind Regards,
Eldin

I would start after that advertise, well done CIP :)

Kind Regards,
Eldin
Imagine the players logging in expecting the 8bit retro soundtrack only to find out there is no sound^^
Forums will have countless threads "sound not Working" :D

Oh and i guess the trailer also points more and more to a steam release in 2016 :)

A positive note is that in fact one of Germanys best MMO(RPG) sites used this trailer to make an article about "Tibia - almost 20 y/o MMORPG". Which is good news acctually^^ tibia is getting some attention there :)

The only thing i find cool, is the intro of the dragon.
Agreed, this trailer could be 100x better. I don't even really get any information about the game, nor feel interested watching it other than "Oh wow, cool graphics slides/transitions into the next walking clip".. They miss so much information that could potentially hook a player to download the game.

-How many towns are there?
-How many quests?
-Decades of content, so what exactly does that entail?
-I see spells.. how many classes are there?
-How often are updates released?
-Why not highlight their new arenas/pvp?
-Is there any random events like raids?

There is literally nothing in this trailer that makes me go "Oh wow, 14 cities and over 300 quests plus there's random raids that happen in the towns? Woah, that seems pretty cool, I should check it out"
Instead I'm like "Okay, spells flash on the screen.. you walk around a lot.. uhm, so is everything all in one area or something and you just work through it by phases? What the fuck is going on in this game..?"

That's my little rant of how CIPSoft still fails to this day.

I love how they say:

"Play for free"

Play for free to level max. level 15 yeah.

Nice trailer :D I hope old players that quit will come back and play again. Does anyone know the online record of all time?

"Is this a new Open Tibia server? There's a level 1000 already. Noob serv!"

:D Yes, that was sarcasm you nooblet.

Nice trailer, I guess. Shame it took them almost 20 years to make one. Are they finally on Steam?

This trailer shows the best of Tibia!
Intense PvP with use of "exeta res" spell on other player is really effective.
Everyone loves teamhunting Sea Serpents and Giant Spiders cause they're great exp and loot, they're just unsoloable!
Tibia is game with definely best soundtrack, even people who don't like Tibia open it to hear this great sound!

~Eternity

LOL. This trailer, I don't want to self promote myself, But I believe my trailer is better I did in 3 days for the OXserver.

Well, if I Trihard, could make better, but it is as it is xD

Back