• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Tibia Vs Runescape Vs World Of Warcraft !

Best Game ?

• Tibia

Votes: 251 63.1%
  • Runescape

Votes: 18 4.5%
  • World Of Warcraft

Votes: 129 32.4%

• Total voters
On World Of Warcraft u can play in a server And its not so good

Tibia=The Best MMO

Runescape=bAD...

I vote Tibia, simply because the fact it is an old school graphics game. And it is an MMORPG, and WoW just doesn't give you the RPG feeling WoW does.

this is a forum about tibia, the poll will have more votes of tibia.

my ranking:
1.-WoW(World of WarCraft)
2.-Tibia
3.-RuneScape

I like tibia, it's fun etc. A VERY good MMORPG.

But WoW is still better, graphics and gameplay.
And in Wow you need a strategy to kill people or bosses, in tibia you need resources.

About Runescape: Sure, there are a lot of skills and a lot of things to do, but the gameplay still sux, so does the graphics too. 90% of your time is spent on running around or fishing/woodcutting/mining in hours. That makes the game so bad and there is no fun in it. Doing quests are also very boring, there are about 100 quests in Runescape and about 10 of them is really worth to do.

Tibia:
Pvp - 10/10
RPG(and PvE) - 8/10
Balance - 5/10

WoW:
PvP - 8/10
RPG(and PvE) - 10/10
Balance - 10/10

Runescape:
PvP - 6/10
RPG(and PvE) - 6/10
Balance - 1/10

Last edited:
I have played all the game. I gave my vote to Tibia. Why? Becouse, it's a funny game which is for free unless you WANT to pay.
Decent graphic and such. :D

You know when it comes to compare between a game and tibia , tibia will wins that isnt because of graphic ... tibia suck at graphics it's because it gives the feeling ... and thats the most important thing the players all around the world is searching for.
I played a game called Conquer Online but really i liked it so much
but when i came back to tibia i said like ... WTF? how could i play conquer onlne again ?

I think my vote goes to tibia

Kind regards,
Amrosh

You know when it comes to compare between a game and tibia , tibia will wins that isnt because of graphic ... tibia suck at graphics it's because it gives the feeling ... and thats the most important thing the players all around the world is searching for.
I played a game called Conquer Online but really i liked it so much
but when i came back to tibia i said like ... WTF? how could i play conquer onlne again ?

I think my vote goes to tibia

Kind regards,
Amrosh

Wow and tibia are two different games, you can't compare the graphics. But you can compare a few things of the gameplay. For example PvP, RPG feeling etc.

Tibia PvP is the best, but WoW is better in everything else.

But WoW is still better, graphics and gameplay.
And in Wow you need a strategy to kill people or bosses, in tibia you need resources.

Agree, i think Tibia should make strategys on killing bosses, its fun.

Ive played WoW alot, i think/thought it was really fun. but the problem is if you dont got any contacts in lvl 80, its really hard to join raids, like naxx, it was it for me.. never played it, so i quited bcuz it was booring

but i will give it 8/10, it costs pretty much and my economy is pretty low so i cant play it ._.

Tibia, first mmo ive played :) has been really fun, or is :p my highest level i have is 74, so i havnt explored so much of the tibia world so im not very exped. the bad thing about Tibia is powerabusers imo, im getting really sick of it. thats why i quitted playing rl tibia.

Still, i give it 7/10 for being the first mmo ive played, and bcuz its fun :)

Runescape... nothing to say xD 1/10? dont know rly ;p haha.

pretty long text ._. sry xd

Actually.. the people that think WoW sucks, I guess you've never played it? If you just reach level 80, joins a guild and begin to raid, then you will think it's really funny, but you don't think it's funny because you've never become that good to join a guild or probably you've even not played WoW...

So my vote goes to WoW because of its graphic, gameplay and community, and I had to say the community because I hate all polish retards in Tibia (well, some of you polish guys aint retarded, but most of you are, no offence).

voting in an objetive way its obious that wow pwns, the problem is that you gotta pay, but hey in tibia unless you bot playing without premium isnt very fun, and in tibia you get hunted every time for abusers, also you loose your eqipment when you die in wich you spended hundreds of hours to get. I say wow because you dont have to kill a creature 10000 times to get a lvl like tibia and the graphics rox including that you can ride horses and has many more spells than tibia.
i wont talk about runescape cause it obiously suxs xD

voting in an objetive way its obious that wow pwns, the problem is that you gotta pay,

Actually.. it isn't expensive to pay for it ^^ It costs 12.99€ every month, well.. it may be expensive for some but generally it isn't.

I've played it since the beta 2004, so I've spent about 530€ on it, but it is worth it because of it's community and all that... I've made alot of friends via wow and also it connects me and my real-life friends better when we are at the computer since you have to do alot together in the game.

And since it's 530€ in 5 years, then it isn't very much actually... it would cost more if you bought candy every week instead of play time. So that means that a guy that don't playing wow and buying candy instead, then he will lose more money on that... (and I'm careful with my teeths and health so I don't eat candy, so I've made some profit on it) :D

Last edited:
I have play on runescape, world of warcraft and tibia and the games is funny, but I love tibia more then all :)

You Can Play WoW For Free :=) if you play PRIVATE SERV XD!
I VOTED FOR TIBIA ITS THE BEST:=)

Back