• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Tibia Vs Runescape Vs World Of Warcraft !

Best Game ?

• Tibia

Votes: 251 63.1%
  • Runescape

Votes: 18 4.5%
  • World Of Warcraft

Votes: 129 32.4%

• Total voters
Haha... theres more downsides with wow.
Its so good that you will be too addicted to it :)

The only people that don't like WoW are the ones that can't afford the subscription XD. The only thing that tibia is good for is to pass time (WoW runs good on my mom's computer because the one in my room sucks so I play sometimes when she goes to work XD) But mostly I play AvA which is an mmofps... but yeah only poor or cheap people would think tibia is better then wow.

World of Warcraft ftw, best game story ever,fantastic music and much much more.

but dont u guys this is unfair to vote here? its otland the Forum for tibia? everyone here plays or have played tibia but not everyone have played runescape or WOW its like going to runescape forums and ask witch is better tibia or runescape :p

but anyway i like tibia more cuz i think runescape is an odd game and a really boring one

but dont u guys this is unfair to vote here? its otland the Forum for tibia? everyone here plays or have played tibia but not everyone have played runescape or WOW its like going to runescape forums and ask witch is better tibia or runescape :p

but anyway i like tibia more cuz i think runescape is an odd game and a really boring one

Ofcource it's unfair. It's like asking whats best of otfans and otland, or things like that. The result speaks is easy to predict.

Tibia 8/10
WoW 10/10
RuneScape 2/10 (sux : d)

I played Warcraft for years on private servers for free so in my opinion... WoW rlz ^^

Tibia 8/10
WoW 10/10
RuneScape 2/10 (sux : d)

I played Warcraft for years on private servers for free so in my opinion... WoW rlz ^^

molten-wow.com rox ! (too bad theres so high queue's)
feenix.nl (best vanilla wow ;D)
magic-wow.com =P (kinda decent xD)

Tibia:
Graphics - 6.5/10
Gameplay - 6/10(at low levels) 8/10(at higher levels)
PvP - Unrivaled 10/10

WoW
Graphics 9/10
Gameplay - 8.5/10(When you first start) 5/10(When you get max level, and have to constantly grind same dungeons over and over)
PvP - 5/10 (It's kinda fun, but overall pointless, unless you want PvP gear.)

Runescape
Graphics - 3/10
Gameplay - 2/10(The only reason this game gets 2 out of 10, is because the IDEA of having the woodcutting and mining skills etc, adds another aspect to the game other than purely PvE and PvP)
PvP - ??? Idk I never did PvP.

OVERALL DECISION:
PvE - I think WoW wins on PvE just because there is more entertainment while doing it.
PvP - Tibia hands down. The fact that you always risk losing your items, with your enemy looting your body, adds an aspect to the game of risk, and strategy.)

And I have never liked Runescape.

Runescape: 0/10 - Tibia: 10/10 - World Of Warcraft: 7/10

Go Go Go tibia rangers!

Tibia:
Graphics - 6.5/10
Gameplay - 6/10(at low levels) 8/10(at higher levels)
PvP - Unrivaled 10/10

WoW
Graphics 9/10
Gameplay - 8.5/10(When you first start) 5/10(When you get max level, and have to constantly grind same dungeons over and over)
PvP - 5/10 (It's kinda fun, but overall pointless, unless you want PvP gear.)

OVERALL DECISION:
PvE - I think WoW wins on PvE just because there is more entertainment while doing it.
PvP - Tibia hands down. The fact that you always risk losing your items, with your enemy looting your body, adds an aspect to the game of risk, and strategy.)
Comment: rofl (for about 15 minutes)

In WoW PvP most important is skill! Not like number of players or lvl in Tibia... Try to kill someone 1vs1 on hight lvl in Tibia...
There is no better game than WoW for me... PvE is detailed, not like in Tibia (spamming 2-3 spells to different kinds of monsters ;f)... but the point is the PvP!

World of Warcraf: The Burning Crusade <3<3
And mine s4 sets <3

you cant tell nothing bout Guld Wars 2 till it comes out ;C

Back