• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Tibia Vs Runescape Vs World Of Warcraft !

Best Game ?

• Tibia

Votes: 251 63.1%
  • Runescape

Votes: 18 4.5%
  • World Of Warcraft

Votes: 129 32.4%

• Total voters
Everyone criticising WoW are dickheads, to be honest I don't think you can be part of this thread unless you've played the 3 games, like me.

Tibia
good game, great war feeling, but theres nothing to work for, the gfx are boring. 4/10

Runescape
shit gfx, shit gameplay, shit pvp, shit everything.
one good thing, frequent updates. 1/10

World of Warcraft
Good gfx, could be better, great pvp gameplay, goals to work for, various variations of class/races to play. 9/10

During my 10 day trial of WoW, the population was kinda empty rvrn on full servers and almost everyone I saw was level 70+.

A world of warcraft private server has a better community in my opinion. NO JOKE!

Rune Scape has a good community because you see people everywhere you go. Game play is boring after you completed the quests though.

Tibia also has a better community than wow in my opinion and it becomes repetitive after a while.

Last edited:
tibia is boring admit it, thats why we all play/do otservers, bc in tibia you gota be 100 hours to get 1 skill wich will make you hit... 10 more?

Everyone criticising WoW are dickheads, to be honest I don't think you can be part of this thread unless you've played the 3 games, like me.

Tibia
good game, great war feeling, but theres nothing to work for, the gfx are boring. 8/10

Runescape
shit gfx, shit gameplay, shit pvp, shit everything.
one good thing, frequent updates. 1/10

World of Warcraft
Good gfx, could be better, great pvp gameplay, goals to work for, various variations of class/races to play, but your in a month lvl 80 and that sucks.. 8/10

I fully agree with you Shyhaim, sorry for if i use your text but i was to lame to write it by myself.
i just edited a 'lil :)

~Feel free to if my post helped you :D
----------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited:
Runescape 10 years ago would win hands down, but then they changed it with the wilderness and all the other gay stuff they have now. If anyone remembers the days of Lumbridge being the only safe zone, bring me back!

Anyway:

Tibia (open tibia), WoW (private servers), Runescape

I'am not voting Ruenscape but, why has Runescape always over 70 000 players online while Tibia only 40 000?

(My vote goes to Tibia)

Tibia - Pretty funny game, even tho they updates kinda sucks. 8/10

Runescape - SUCKS! I hate the gameplay there. 1/10

World of Warcraft - It's boring in low level, but in level 80, when you do all raids it seems to be funnier than Tibia tbh. 8.5/10

I voted WoW, because it's way better made than Tibia and RuneScape.

To all WoW-Haters, you haven't playd WoW, right?

Last edited:
If tibia was more advertised it would probably be more populated. I've never seen an advertisement for Tibia, though, thats probably just me..

I voted for Tibia,
I find Runescape better than WoW tbh.

@Troja
I have played WoW, I played it for about 2 days and got extremely bored with just questing. Sure theirs probably more to do, though it isn't "newb" friendly.
Thats my opinion.

Tibia.

Runescape is just so fucking boring, I never liked that game. And I dont wanna pay for a game called WoW, it's enough with paying my bills.:ninja:

All these games sucks, but OT is best then comes WoW and then tibia, runescape is fuking horrible

1. Tibia and WoW
2. Runescape?

Cant realy decide between tibia and wow. Both are pretty good games on diffrent ways..

Havnt really played runescape that serious so cant really judge it. though i hate the grafics :O

1.Tibia
2.Tibia
3.Tibia
1000000000.Runescape This game is so boring even my dog falls asleep when he sees it :p

And well I have never played World of Warcraft just seems boring grafics everything looks chubby.

• Tibia - Simple, interesting, addicting... what else to say? I think it's that amazing simpleness that actually won over the graphically complex games. I'd give it a 7/10, because of Cipsoft's inability to deal with botters and general game abuse.
  • Runescape - A much more developed version of Tibia, which to be honest I actually really like. Despite the fact that the combat system is literally retarded compared to all other games, the gameplay itself is better than the one of Tibia's. 8/10.
  • World of Warcraft - I haven't actually played the game, so I'll stay neutral and for the moment leave it without a vote.

Regards
Sey~

Back