• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Tibia Vs Runescape Vs World Of Warcraft !

Best Game ?

• Tibia

Votes: 251 63.1%
  • Runescape

Votes: 18 4.5%
  • World Of Warcraft

Votes: 129 32.4%

• Total voters
Tibia 3/10 - Tibia after Cipbot update has become something really booring (tibia with non Cipbot would be around 7.5/10)
Wow 1/10 - Haven't played it much , for me it was/is a waste of money. (if it would be free id change the score to around 6/10)
Runescape 3/10 - Runescape .. ahh just like cip - jagex is a money hungry ******* (Runescape was a great game , but as it updated it became worse and worse)

Okey, I like Tibia but, IMO Runescape is more "powerfull", and what I mean is that they use 3D and better graphics. Runescape have been updating for a while now with many things. Also, Runescape have more than 75 000 players online everyday, while Tibia 30-40 000 online each day..

And WoW sucks. >.> But I prefer to play Tibia most xD

That's my opinion.

This poll is stupid, WoW is 110% better than Tibia in ALL aspects.

Im telling few of thousand better things of WoW

WoW - 3D, Graphics, Controls, Features... and alot more.

But if you are asking for personal likes then its up to you.

Runescape = sucks

i dont see how that many players can play such a bad game...

Tibia = Rocks

Great game, but not now since all the OTs are rl maps , RL tibia sucks too

WoW = Never played but i can tell that its good cuz of everyone saying that

Wow is obviously the best game since it's the only one you pay for to be able to play. Also it has the biggest amount of players. You cannot compare these games, each one has some cool features and some bad. I never played WOW but from what i've seen from videos I'd say it's awesome if u like quests and lvling and it has best graphics, logic too because they get shitloads of money from 1,000,000+ players. Tibia is 2x better if u want wars xD huge and need tactics. Quests are also nice and need teamwork. Runescape is same but better graphics and boring quests, more for solo playing.

atleast by an wow server emulator you have the real map and all the spawns and a good 3d grafiks and by tibia you only have 2d grafiks which isn't bad, but stingy people who don't release their rl maps and i guess don't understadn the reason why there are server emulators.

my vote goes to wow

and runescape just sucks ass because it has sucky 3d grafiks and even more fucked up server emulators.

but best MMORPG still is Meridian 59 which still kicks ass in pvp. came out 1996 and is my favorite and just as good is The 4th Coming which is also an Oldie and Ultima Online those are all my favorites

Wow doesnt realy have good graphics at this time.
However, for some years ago it was nice :)
and tibias graphics is not good at all^^ Although. Both are great games. So my vote goes for Wow!!
Runescape shouldnt be on the list, worst game ever xD

Back