• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Tibia will exist in 2017?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Best tibia rl times was tibia 8.6, now you can´t even attack sombody in you´re party....
Same here I remeber the time when me and my friends walked around in rotworms and pked, or tricked some noobs in party and killed them but now...:/
Tibia only getting less player

Same here I remeber the time when me and my friends walked around in rotworms and pked, or tricked some noobs in party and killed them but now...:/
Tibia only getting less player

That is because the new generation play tibia for the player killing with bots, not without bots and enjoy the game.
Player killing shiuld be a part of tibia, not everything, its something that CIP have to work on as well. :)

Kind Regards,
Eldin.

If you look at tibia rl now, well It's embarrassing how much rl tibia sucks I think that otland, servers, shadowcores will exist but I don't think that rl tibia will exist

ofc it will. dumbest question ever. chess is old as fuck people still enjoy it. as long as theres people enjoying tibia there will always be tibia. as long as chipsoft earny money there will be REAL tibia. and when it quits a realmap server will continue Developing . (marks ot for example.)

On Morta, many botters are getting deleted(majority). So.. there is some change i guess.

Lol tibia won´t exist in 2017 that´s it DEAL WITH IT

im just saying that ots tibia have more climate than actionally real and too many premium areas u cant really good exp after 50lvl on facc :|
And it soo much abuse from the gms...

Just an FYI, this same decision happen back in 2004, 2007 etc.

The answer yes, Tibia will still be around, if you still want to play it or not is up to you decide.

That being said, Tibia is a far better game people give it credit for, people dare to say a game that most have put in over 1,000 hours on (hell, I amsure I have put in over 10,000 hours) is bad is some of the most backass bullshit ever

Tibia is my childhood game, I will always love it no matter what. <3
I have put so many hours into tibia I can't even put a number on it. There's been so many times where I play all day and night with no sleep cause that's how much fun it can be.
I can't say that for any other game. I would get bored after like 12 hours max, but tibia is different!
I could care less about real tibia since I hate it and I haven't played it for like 5 years? I just hope that OT's will continue forever and ever!
Private servers for most games, all that is changed is exp rate, drop rate, and some other things, but with tibia you can change ANYTHING you want. You can make it what you want it to be which is why I love it.
The possibilities with OT's is endless, it's all about creativity! So as long as developers stick around I think there will still be OT's.
Until people grow up that is, so we'll have to see if there will be more generations behind us that play tibia.

Cipsoft will sell their company to a BR server and tibia will end, I don't think it will exist 2017 atleast it won't be as big as now.

Cipsoft will sell their company to a BR server and tibia will end, I don't think it will exist 2017 atleast it won't be as big as now.
Well I mean there are more new players now then ever because of how much easier the game is. I believe it will exist and will end up going in the right direction nd listen to what people want. I can even see them putting a world online with boosted experience

Tibia will not die at 2017 but it will end on begging of 2019 or the ending of 2018

My server won't be ready till 2020 probably, so it will at least last until then lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back