• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Tibia will exist in 2017?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tibia should die long time ago, BUT, Tibia chosen us to play it untill we can, Tibia is love. Tibia is life.

but for real, tibia should be dead like 10 years ago, the graphics is just simply bad, sounds are terrible too ( xD ), we have many new free MMORPG's games which may be better, theres not much reasons to play this game, but we still do it, and i think some of us will do it in the future for sure.

Tibia should die long time ago, BUT, Tibia chosen us to play it untill we can, Tibia is love. Tibia is life.

but for real, tibia should be dead like 10 years ago, the graphics is just simply bad, sounds are terrible too ( xD ), we have many new free MMORPG's games which may be better, theres not much reasons to play this game, but we still do it, and i think some of us will do it in the future for sure.
What other free mmorpgs? Most of them are pay to play

use google. There is a ton.
Whenever I look for mmorpgs, I can only find 3d ones. I don't know why, but it just doesn't feel right. And most of them have a linear story and you can always hit the auto-path button which takes you everywhere. Boring, in my opinion. If you know of any 2d mmorpgs that is still being developed I would like to know about it. Thanks in advance.

Whenever I look for mmorpgs, I can only find 3d ones. I don't know why, but it just doesn't feel right. And most of them have a linear story and you can always hit the auto-path button which takes you everywhere. Boring, in my opinion. If you know of any 2d mmorpgs that is still being developed I would like to know about it. Thanks in advance.
Search for 2D mmorpgs.

There is a couple of those made and under making for android devices too.
I'm not aware how much content they have though.

I myself haven't searched for new games like years so don't know to suggest myself.

There is a couple of those made and under making for android devices too.
LOL. MMORPG for smartphones? xD You would need phone with 10 inch screen for all of the necessary GUI and car battery or very capacious powerbank to run that game for more than 10 minutes.

LOL. MMORPG for smartphones? xD You would need phone with 10 inch screen for all of the necessary GUI and car battery or very capacious powerbank to run that game for more than 10 minutes.
wow, you sure are behind with the generation

You have bad battery or broken phone. I can play games around 4 hours in row. Even though my phone is over 2 years old already

Wow... 4 hours. <sarcasm> 4 hours of gaming is some kind of positive achievement...? xD My original PSP at release could run games for ~5hours. It was more than 10 years ago. :)

Wow... 4 hours. <sarcasm> 4 hours of gaming is some kind of positive achievement...? xD My original PSP at release could run games for ~5hours. It was more than 10 years ago. :)

I hope you understand that a smart phone is more advanced than an PSP, you got a screen with higher resolution that uses more power, same goes with WiFi, background APPs etc etc
You just can't compare them :p

And Tibia will exist in 2018 as well.

Red

Don't forget guys, Tibia is slowly dying. :(
Buy yeah, it isn't changing the fact that it will exist for many years yet.

Tibia will be dead in 2095, remember who predicted this first.

Reactions: e.e
Tbh I think cip made some really good changes throughout 2017 in order to make tibia more modernish and thus more appealing to new players once the Steam release launches.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back