• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

TIBIACOM acc. maker by Gesior for TFS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright, I hope it will be realeased soon, I'm curious to see other layouts :p

Btw, is it possible to make two persons shows in one persons deathlist? Coz in XML servers you can, maybe some dumpfile to add it on tfs database, so it will show who did more damage and who got the last hit?

To creat character, Please help-me, Giesor very good you website + please help-me
Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'E_OTS_NotLoaded' in C:\xampp\htdocs\pot\OTS_Player.php:152 Stack trace: #0 C:\xampp\htdocs\accountmanagement.php(460): OTS_Player->getId() #1 C:\xampp\htdocs\index.php(114): include('C:\xampp\htdocs...') #2 {main} thrown in C:\xampp\htdocs\pot\OTS_Player.php on line 152

Alright, I hope it will be realeased soon, I'm curious to see other layouts :p

Btw, is it possible to make two persons shows in one persons deathlist? Coz in XML servers you can, maybe some dumpfile to add it on tfs database, so it will show who did more damage and who got the last hit?
I think Talaturen must add this option in source first. New layout ready: "Shades of gray" (Swelia acc. maker use this layout), now I'll add one more and option to select "default_layout" in admin panel. Every site user can select layout (save in cookies) :)
To creat character, Please help-me, Giesor very good you website + please help-me
Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'E_OTS_NotLoaded' in C:\xampp\htdocs\pot\OTS_Player.php:152 Stack trace: #0 C:\xampp\htdocs\accountmanagement.php(460): OTS_Player->getId() #1 C:\xampp\htdocs\index.php(114): include('C:\xampp\htdocs...') #2 {main} thrown in C:\xampp\htdocs\pot\OTS_Player.php on line 152
It mean you don't have "character to copy" in database. I'll rewrite "create character" and fix all problems with it. You can set names of characters to copy in "admin panel">>"load vocations"

This does not resolve my problem, I can not define the twons as I do that?

You can not select a town, probably yet.
Town ID is copied from so-called "char to copy".

ERROR2: Problem with database. Try again or contact with admin.
Do you use SQLite? :>
-------------------------------------------
//added "select default layout" (name from list) and "user select layout" (yes/no) - now you can set this options in admin panel :)
//added "select layout to swelia and tibia.com layouts - now users can select layout (press on layout name)
//fixed problem with statistics

I hope you know, that because of this there will be a lot more 'hack sites' with 'free prem' for example..

How would this help to create hack-site?
If someone is smart enough to create e-mail sending while clicking submit and fullfilling the fields, he is smart enough to copy Tibia.coms layout...

help me please!

STEP 2
Check database connection
If you don't see any errors press link to STEP 3 - Add tables and columns to DB. If you see some errors it mean server has wrong configuration. Check FAQ or ask author of acc. maker.
Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'PDOException' with message 'could not find driver' in D:\xampp\htdocs\tibiacom\pot\OTS_DB_SQLite.php:54 Stack trace: #0 D:\xampp\htdocs\tibiacom\pot\OTS_DB_SQLite.php(54): PDO->__construct('sqlite:') #1 D:\xampp\htdocs\tibiacom\pot\OTS.php(456): OTS_DB_SQLite->__construct(Array) #2 D:\xampp\htdocs\tibiacom\install.php(196): POT->connect(2, Array) #3 {main} thrown in D:\xampp\htdocs\tibiacom\pot\OTS_DB_SQLite.php on line 54

I'm using XAMPP and MySQL..I did Step 1 one the installer Page..But on Step 2 it says me there's a problem on my MySql Database. But I'm sure there's NO Problem because player are playing on my ots over mysql..

EDIT: Does my OTS have to be offline?

I could be sued or anything of the kind to use this website? Have any legal complication of gender or something?

Even you putting the proper credit that and framed in plagiarism? And what changes I could do for the website was considered authentic, free from problems of plagiarism?

I could be sued or anything of the kind to use this website? Have any legal complication of gender or something?

Even you putting the proper credit that and framed in plagiarism? And what changes I could do for the website was considered authentic, free from problems of plagiarism?

You could be sued for using the client/modifying their client in a manner that it is not intended for. You can be sued for using the sprites without their consent. However, if you email then and ask you can use their pictures and other items on your website, all they ask is that CipSoft is listed as owner of them and basically thats already done for you:
"Account maker by Gesior. Layout by CipSoft GmbH."

@Topic:

Nice, only problem is, I call my map and my server two different things and due to that I do have to make changes in the config.lua so that they match inorder for your script (as well as all the others) to work. Is there a chance you could add a configurable section for map and map files? Whether that be "map name" instead of using the Server's name.

Last edited:
Nice, only problem is, I call my map and my server two different things and due to that I do have to make changes in the config.lua so that they match inorder for your script (as well as all the others) to work. Is there a chance you could add a configurable section for map and map files? Whether that be "map name" instead of using the Server's name.
It load map file from:
PHP:
$map->loadFile($config_ini['server_path'].'data/world/'.$server_config['mapName'].'.otbm');
In config.lua you have:
Code:
	-- Map
	mapName = "Forgotten"
	mapAuthor = "Komic"
	randomizeTiles = "yes"
If load name of map file from this file.
Code:
	serverName = "My server name"
Is few lines above.

@ Gesior.pl

More the site is not free, the non says, and a free layout, and it is clear that private and reserved for them.

@WebSite.

Nice, the best website.

News system for other layouts is almost ready.
In free time I made "NPC Banker script". Functions:
-withdraw
-deposit
-balance
-transfer (to offline and online player! Use your OTS database(LUA-SQL)!)
-NPC texts from RL tibia carlin banker, but script "inteligence" is higher than RL tibia NPCs :)
[NPC] Gesior Banker Script
This NPC will be modified and needed to use house-auction system on page.
EDIT:
I found one interesting function... "broadcast" (send msg to all players on OTS) in POT :)
I'll add it to admin panel.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back