• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

TIBIACOM acc. maker by Gesior for TFS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Warning: parse_ini_file(config.lua) [function.parse-ini-file]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/nikolasandreou/public_html/tibiacom/config-and-functions.php on line 26

Warning: fopen(usercounter.dat) [function.fopen]: failed to open stream: Permission denied in /home/nikolasandreou/public_html/tibiacom/config-and-functions.php on line 259

Warning: fgets(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in /home/nikolasandreou/public_html/tibiacom/config-and-functions.php on line 260

Warning: rewind(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in /home/nikolasandreou/public_html/tibiacom/config-and-functions.php on line 262

Warning: fclose(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in /home/nikolasandreou/public_html/tibiacom/config-and-functions.php on line 264

Fatal error: Call to a member function query() on a non-object in /home/nikolasandreou/public_html/tibiacom/pot/OTS_Account.php on line 136

Webserver: apache2

Gesior, when I create a player it doesn't come with items equiped, where can I change this?

-Merge-

Also the layout is a bit screwed up in 'My Account'.
4gvlu.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Warning: parse_ini_file(config.lua) [function.parse-ini-file]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/nikolasandreou/public_html/tibiacom/config-and-functions.php on line 26

Warning: fopen(usercounter.dat) [function.fopen]: failed to open stream: Permission denied in /home/nikolasandreou/public_html/tibiacom/config-and-functions.php on line 259

Warning: fgets(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in /home/nikolasandreou/public_html/tibiacom/config-and-functions.php on line 260

Warning: rewind(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in /home/nikolasandreou/public_html/tibiacom/config-and-functions.php on line 262

Warning: fclose(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in /home/nikolasandreou/public_html/tibiacom/config-and-functions.php on line 264

Fatal error: Call to a member function query() on a non-object in /home/nikolasandreou/public_html/tibiacom/pot/OTS_Account.php on line 136
Webserver: apache2
I think you have wrong config in "config/config.ini"
Sorry. I can't check bugs from old version now. I use almost ready version 0.2.1 (changes in config-...). I'll try to post 0.2.1 tommorow with 1 new layout and few bugs fixed.
Gesior, when I create a player it doesn't come with items equiped, where can I change this?

-Merge-

Also the layout is a bit screwed up in 'My Account'.
4gvlu.jpg
It's text from RL tibia account manager.

Gesior I'm not about the text, but the box is kinda screwed up aint it?
Anyways got a new proposol; 'http://www.tibia.com/support/?subtopic=gamemasterlist'

Would be great if you could make something like that in the AAC, which automaticly checks the accounts/players for group_id/type and then displays on the website. (just update every 6h so it wont cause lagg or something)

PLEASE CLOSE THIS THREAD!
I'll post new version of account maker in new thread with new topic.
"Tibiacom" isn't actual name of my account maker.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back