• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

TIBIACOM acc. maker by Gesior for TFS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
All seems to be working right but guilds on sites are bugged, when I click on the guild link I get this on the browser:

Fatal error: Call to a member function fetch() on a non-object in C:\Arquivos de programas\VertrigoServ\www\home\pot\OTS_Guild.php on line 274
Guild list/guild info in posted version is only beta version of guild system. New version show errors like "Sorry cant.. bla bla bla".

VERSION 0.2.0 IS READY
In this version:
-added guild system (95% ready)
-added houses list
-added much easier installation
-modified work with plain, sha1 and md5 passwords
-------------------------------------------
This version doesn't work with SQLite database :/

Last edited:
Good now we can have som more fun! :D

@Gesior
How can I access the admin panel?
Does it check if the account type is 5?
If not, that could be useful

Bug with guilds...

Code:
[B]Fatal error[/B]:  Call to a member function fetch() on a non-object in [B]C:\xampp\htdocs\tibia\pot\OTS_Guild.php[/B] on line [B]284
[/B]

Good now we can have som more fun! :D

@Gesior
How can I access the admin panel?
Does it check if the account type is 5?
If not, that could be useful
Table "accounts", column "page_access"(installer add this column). Access 3 is default access to admin panel. Needed access you can change in "admin panel>>edit configurations>>site config"
Bug with guilds...
Code:
[B]Fatal error[/B]:  Call to a member function fetch() on a non-object in [B]C:\xampp\htdocs\tibia\pot\OTS_Guild.php[/B] on line [B]284
[/B]
When you report bugs please post links too. Like "index.php?subtopic=guilds&guild=xxx&action=xxx"
Did you install again acc. maker with new installer?
Line 284 in 'OTS_Guild' is part of "public function getCustomField($field)" and it mean you don't have new columns/tables in database. "STEP 3" in installer add new columns and tables.

Last edited:
Thanks for that reply Gesior
I'll try it at the morning :)

Keep it up

STEP 4
Add samples to DB:
News ticker sample is already in database. New sample is not needed.
News sample is already in database. New sample is not needed.

Fatal error: Call to a member function fetch() on a non-object in C:\xampp\htdocs\install.php on line 360
Gesior Help

There are somethings I would like to point

Last Deaths

- The list there shows the wrong level the person died. If someone dies lets say on level 90, it will show 90 there, but if the person get level 100, it will show 100 there, even if he/she died on 90, it shows the current level the person is and not the level he/she had when he/she died. It will show right on that persons char info, but not on Last Deaths.

- It doesn't show two names on someone deathlist, even when two people kill one, it will show just who got the last hit and not "killed by player 1 and by player 2" like on real tibia.

Character Information Page

- It shows only one player name on someone's deathlist even when two persons kill one, like on "Last Deaths"

- It shows killed by "a" [playername]. It should be "just killed by [playername]" when its a player, this "a" its only when its killed by a monster.

These are the things that are bugging me, and I would appreciate if you could fix it or tell me how to do.

Its a great site, really, you did a very good job there. (Before anyone says, yeah, I know its copied from the original, but to me its still a great job...)

Last Deaths

- The list there shows the wrong level the person died. If someone dies lets say on level 90, it will show 90 there, but if the person get level 100, it will show 100 there, even if he/she died on 90, it shows the current level the person is and not the level he/she had when he/she died. It will show right on that persons char info, but not on Last Deaths.

- It doesn't show two names on someone deathlist, even when two people kill one, it will show just who got the last hit and not "killed by player 1 and by player 2" like on real tibia.

Character Information Page

- It shows only one player name on someone's deathlist even when two persons kill one, like on "Last Deaths"

- It shows killed by "a" [playername]. It should be "just killed by [playername]" when its a player, this "a" its only when its killed by a monster.

These are the things that are bugging me, and I would appreciate if you could fix it or tell me how to do.

Its a great site, really, you did a very good job there. (Before anyone says, yeah, I know its copied from the original, but to me its still a great job...)
Last Deaths:
1. fixed, wrong SQL query :p
2. ots save only one killer name/id in database, so acc. maker can't show 2 killers
Characters:
1. like on deaths list
2. I'll try to fix it now
EDIT:
In .rar are 2 files:
characters.php (with fixed death list)
killstatistics.php (with fixed death list, show dead level, not actuall level)
Now it show (killstatistics.php):
2. Druid Sample killed at level 99 by an Amazon.
3. Druid Sample killed at level 100 by Account Manager.
4. Druid Sample killed at level 100 by a Demon.
characters.php:
26 Feb 2008, 21:49 Killed at Level 99 by an Amazon.
26 Feb 2008, 21:48 Killed at Level 100 by Account Manager.
26 Feb 2008, 21:48 Killed at Level 100 by a Demon.

Attachments

• characters and lastkills fixed.rar
    3.4 KB · Views: 11 · VirusTotal
Last edited:
i can't make character have error:
ERROR2: Problem with database. Try again or contact with admin.

It's error when you use SQLite database with newest version of acc. maker.
Swelia layout is almost ready :)

Ohh I forgot to add another thing on my post: I dunno if its just in the server I'm playing, but the magic level and skillz rank seems to be bugged:

Magic Level:
Code:
1.	Sir Immortal Blocker	9
2.	Magezin	90
3.	Evicore Warbell	25
4.	Hizarkz	85
5.	Knight Veloz	7
6.	Seth	93
7.	Nesta Warbell	80
8.	Wenz Ferdinand	77
9.	Sir Porazza	21
10.	Isabelle Warbell	21

Distance (the others skills are bugged like this too)
Code:
1.	Magezin	26
2.	Sir Porazza	108
3.	Judge Chia	106
4.	Oreon	112
5.	Evicore Warbell	105
6.	Fortejr	100
7.	Royal Olaine	95
8.	Joe	103
9.	Goku	98
10.	Ze Do Mato	92

It seems only the level ranking is right. I think it its making the player position based on the mana the player wasted and not on his magic level and based on the "tries" with the skills and not in how much skill the player have.

Ohh I forgot to add another thing on my post: I dunno if its just in the server I'm playing, but the magic level and skillz rank seems to be bugged:

Magic Level:
Code:
1.	Sir Immortal Blocker	9
2.	Magezin	90
3.	Evicore Warbell	25
4.	Hizarkz	85
5.	Knight Veloz	7
6.	Seth	93
7.	Nesta Warbell	80
8.	Wenz Ferdinand	77
9.	Sir Porazza	21
10.	Isabelle Warbell	21

Distance (the others skills are bugged like this too)
Code:
1.	Magezin	26
2.	Sir Porazza	108
3.	Judge Chia	106
4.	Oreon	112
5.	Evicore Warbell	105
6.	Fortejr	100
7.	Royal Olaine	95
8.	Joe	103
9.	Goku	98
10.	Ze Do Mato	92

It seems only the level ranking is right. I think it its making the player position based on the mana the player wasted and not on his magic level and based on the "tries" with the skills and not in how much skill the player have.
Ye. It's again wrong SQL query :p I'll post new version in 0.2.1 with other layouts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back