• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

TIBIACOM acc. maker by Gesior for TFS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
just wanna say great work i will test your acc page now

Warning: parse_ini_file(C:\Documents and Settings\Pietia\Pulpit\TheForgottenServer-0.2.4config.lua) [function.parse-ini-file]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in C:\xampp\htdocs\install.php on line 5

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'PDOException' with message 'SQLSTATE[HY000] [14] unable to open database file' in C:\xampp\htdocs\pot\OTS_DB_SQLite.php:54 Stack trace: #0 C:\xampp\htdocs\pot\OTS_DB_SQLite.php(54): PDO->__construct('sqlite:C:\Docum...') #1 C:\xampp\htdocs\pot\OTS.php(453): OTS_DB_SQLite->__construct(Array) #2 C:\xampp\htdocs\install.php(18): POT->connect(2, Array) #3 {main} thrown in C:\xampp\htdocs\pot\OTS_DB_SQLite.php on line 54

i think i doned all good but idk wtf... can some1 help me ?:>

Last edited:
up ^^ ty i fixed the problem but now i have nxt when i want to create an character i see an error
Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'E_OTS_NotLoaded' in C:\xampp\htdocs\pot\OTS_Player.php:152 Stack trace: #0 C:\xampp\htdocs\accountmanagement.php(483): OTS_Player->getId() #1 C:\xampp\htdocs\index.php(106): include('C:\xampp\htdocs...') #2 {main} thrown in C:\xampp\htdocs\pot\OTS_Player.php on line 152

Hey I'm back from Vacations now.
I can make those graphics if you want to!

1. i am using evolution xml

2. i dont know how to convert the xml files to sql files.

1. i am using evolution xml

2. i dont know how to convert the xml files to sql files.

First of all, These AAC ( Automatic Account Creator) is based for Forgotten.

Second, Well its your problem if you dont know how to convert your database completly, better start over and learn for Forgotten works and which are differences between xml and sql and the actions/npc system and such between evolution and Forgotten.

@Fenomenoide

Good work, what the name of this font?

---------- EDIT ----------

@Ruper

In SourceForge, search for Opentibia Team and find the file "xml2sql"
@Nottinghster

Well, I PreDesigned it just 1 year ago, took long time to make it perfect as it is now

And last thing:
Aren't you Nottinghster from Empera? the one who pked me? lol

Last edited:
@Nottinghster

Heres the way to make the little fonts:

Go to Photoshop 7.0 or (upper version)

1.- Make a new image document (RGB)
2.- In the right menu, down the image preview, there it comes the color RGB and default is Black, there change to these

R: 239
G: 208
B: 164

it will make the tibia color.

3.- Press the thing to insert the Text, configure to these
Font: Tahoma, Size: (Your Option), and Strong option.

4.- Enter the text wanted.

5.- Select all text and go to Layer -> Layer Styles -> Blending Options.

6.- Now go to Stroke and Activate it, and inside Stroke option make these:

Stroke Size: 1
Color: Black
Opacity: 100%
Position: Outside
Blend: Normal

7.- Now its done ^^

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'PDOException' with message 'SQLSTATE[28000] [1045] Access denied for user 'ODBC'@'localhost' (using password: NO)' in C:\xampp\htdocs\pot\OTS_DB_MySQL.php:96 Stack trace: #0 C:\xampp\htdocs\pot\OTS_DB_MySQL.php(96): PDO->__construct('mysql:', NULL, NULL) #1 C:\xampp\htdocs\pot\OTS.php(448): OTS_DB_MySQL->__construct(Array) #2 C:\xampp\htdocs\install.php(12): POT->connect(1, Array) #3 {main} thrown in C:\xampp\htdocs\pot\OTS_DB_MySQL.php on line 96

Help Please

can some1 help me with this error when i want to create an character i see error:

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'E_OTS_NotLoaded' in C:\xampp\htdocs\pot\OTS_Player.php:152 Stack trace: #0 C:\xampp\htdocs\accountmanagement.php(483): OTS_Player->getId() #1 C:\xampp\htdocs\index.php(106): include('C:\xampp\htdocs...') #2 {main} thrown in C:\xampp\htdocs\pot\OTS_Player.php on line 152

realmap.servegame.com
if u want and check ...

so but i got a server with "some" peoples on it and a fully reset would be... shit

up ^^ ty i fixed the problem but now i have nxt when i want to create an character i see an error
Hmm.. in "config/config.ini" is line:
Code:
char_vocations = "Sorcerer,charsorc:Druid,chardruid:Paladin,Account Manager:Knight,Knight"
This is a list of vocations (and character names) showed in "create character". When someone select "Paladin" script copy all data of paladin-char [with nick "Account Manager"] (from tables: players, player_items, player_skills), but with new name, sex...
You have to set name of character for each vocation and this character must be already in database. Actually I'm writing admin panel and new install page. I'll be much easier to config acc. maker (without modifing any file).
Hey I'm back from Vacations now.
I can make those graphics if you want to!
Make this graphics and post in this thread. Thank you
can you make also a xml version :p would rox
I can't. XML is good only for e-pvp servers. TFS doesn't work with XML (like every other good rpg server).
Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'PDOException' with message 'SQLSTATE[28000] [1045] Access denied for user 'ODBC'@'localhost' (using password: NO)' in C:\xampp\htdocs\pot\OTS_DB_MySQL.php:96 Stack trace: #0 C:\xampp\htdocs\pot\OTS_DB_MySQL.php(96): PDO->__construct('mysql:', NULL, NULL) #1 C:\xampp\htdocs\pot\OTS.php(448): OTS_DB_MySQL->__construct(Array) #2 C:\xampp\htdocs\install.php(12): POT->connect(1, Array) #3 {main} thrown in C:\xampp\htdocs\pot\OTS_DB_MySQL.php on line 96
Help Please
Did you set good directory with TFS in "config/config.ini"?
------------------------------------------------
@Gesior.pl

When you will finish all? --> Creatures; Lost Account; Guild System; House System

--------- EDIT ----------

Look this picture, the "index.php" is vulnerable for XSS Attack (Cross Site Scripting)

The Scanned Website is my
<image>
In what program did you scan it? I need more precision results.. what fields? what links? I don't know. I think all links and forms are verified.

Last edited:
hmm i got an question that what u sayed up it works but im gotta another problems when i create an account email dont come to my inbox can u say why? and when i logging into an character on the grond are items bp wand of vortex steel helmet and viking shield this is basic eq what account manager doing when he do an character but when i login there is no eq when i create char by account manager but when i create by site there is ... and there is any option to do custom acc number?and how can i add a news only on a gm account when the acces news is on 1 all new players can add a news when it is on 2 to 6 no one can xD which the number is gm ?:>

ok i fixed this with eq some script in ots addind eq to player... xd

Last edited:
Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'PDOException' with message 'SQLSTATE[HY000] [14] unable to open database file' in C:\Archivos de programa\xampp\htdocs\pot\OTS_DB_SQLite.php:54 Stack trace: #0 C:\Archivos de programa\xampp\htdocs\pot\OTS_DB_SQLite.php(54): PDO->__construct('sqlite:C:\Docum...') #1 C:\Archivos de programa\xampp\htdocs\pot\OTS.php(453): OTS_DB_SQLite->__construct(Array) #2 C:\Archivos de programa\xampp\htdocs\install.php(18): POT->connect(2, Array) #3 {main} thrown in C:\Archivos de programa\xampp\htdocs\pot\OTS_DB_SQLite.php on line 54

:eek:....
What are the error?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back