• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

TIBIACOM acc. maker by Gesior for TFS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Gesior.pl
I reload spells and creatures without errors but still got the same error when i try to see creatures or spells.

@Gesior.pl
I reload spells and creatures without errors but still got the same error when i try to see creatures or spells.
I found bug in installation file - installation doesn't work.
Download installphp.rar and put in your acc maker directiory (and reinstall!). I'll post version 0.1.4A with guilds list, players in each guild list and fine installation.

Attachments

Last edited:
Gesior.pl

Try to fix the "Bugs" of Attacks on Website

---------- EDIT ----------

In next version, set the "config.ini" 'cause the settings of Forgotten Server!

Last edited:
I don't know about any "Bug of Attack on Website".
In next version set what? I don't understand.. :(

@Gesior.pl

Forget everything that I talked!!!

--- EDIT ---

I have found 3 bugs

bugqj0.jpg

bug2zq8.jpg

Last edited:
It's not posible to fix.
"server status" is loaded every 10 seconds from server (AJAX + PHP)
"online list" is loaded from OTS database when you open page. Why it doesn't check "is server online" before check list of online players in database? Because server sometimes doesn't answer (like TFS 0.2.9) and then it's only way to check "is server online".

This account Page really Owns But i think u made one mistake , On the old version there was no mistakes and no buggs but on this on is just small Look at this :
beznazwych6.png

Gesior.pl

I can create a character like "GM Rodrigo";"GOD Rodrigo"

Remove this bug please!!!
I know about this bug, I'll remove it in next version.
This account Page really Owns But i think u made one mistake , On the old version there was no mistakes and no buggs but on this on is just small Look at this :
beznazwych6.png
It's not a bug. It's "configuration" :p
In "admin panel" >> "site CONFIG" you have to set:
"INTERNET (not local!) address of this site. Like http://myots.no-ip.org/gesioracc", if your PC is not avilable from internet set: "http://127.0.0.1" java script use this URL to make links and show graphics. My page is in directory "tibiacom" on server "warots-pl.hopto.org", so I set "http://warots-pl.hopto.org/tibiacom" and links and "login" button is visible: http://warots-pl.hopto.org/tibiacom

and what about lost account option? It doesnt works for me :D

Edit:
One more question :p, when i want to reaload monsters i get an error:

Warning: DOMDocument::load() [function.DOMDocument-load]: I/O warning : failed to load external entity "file:///C%3A/Users/Mateusz%20Lacina/Desktop/TFS/data/monster/Acolyte%20of%20the%20Cult.xml" in C:\xampp\htdocs\pot\OTS_MonstersList.php on line 96

Warning: DOMDocument::load() [function.DOMDocument-load]: I/O warning : failed to load external entity "file:///C%3A/Users/Mateusz%20Lacina/Desktop/TFS/data/monster/Acolyte%20of%20the%20Cult.xml" in C:\xampp\htdocs\pot\OTS_MonstersList.php on line 96

Fatal error: Call to a member function hasAttribute() on a non-object in C:\xampp\htdocs\pot\OTS_Monster.php on line 73

HALP plaxor XD

Last edited:
and what about lost account option? It doesnt works for me :D

Edit:
One more question :p, when i want to reaload monsters i get an error:

Fatal error: Call to a member function hasAttribute() on a non-object in C:\xampp\htdocs\pot\OTS_Monster.php on line 73
HALP plaxor XD
What version of TFS do you use? I think "file:///C:/Users/Mateusz%20Lacina/Desktop/TFS/data/monster/Acolyte%20of%20the%20Cult.xml" doesn't exist, but monster "Acolyte of the Cult" is on list in file "monsters.xml". So it's bugged OTS file, not acc. maker. If file exist with right name post more info about files names.
@Gesior.pl
In the next version, which will be the features?
-fix reported bugs (GM/GOD/Gamemaster in name) and
-houses (houses list)
-guilds (guild manager: create[limited by level/pacc], invite, join (accept invite), set rank of player, add rank, delete rank, change rank name, unlimited number of ranks[limited only by admin], image+text about guild for each guild like on tibia.com)

Last edited:
Thank you very much, I just havent added new monsters like Cults into my ot ;) And what is wrong with the option lost account?:p

(waiting for the new version of this wonderful side)

First I will try to make "guilds manager". Later "lost account".
//added graphic "admin panel"
966939fbd8123f5e4ba247d713039130ba0a1132762.gif

//added graphic "add ticker"
97069e08a6566dab5f001b41dbc8b35041f22148420.gif

//added graphic "add news"
970681887b07316b9161692d54fcdbbd41e4674542.gif

Graphics made by otland user Razer. Thank you!
//added "change rank" in "guilds", only for players with "vice" or "leader" position or "owner of guild" ("leader" IS NOT EQUAL TO "owner of guild").
Edit: 13.02.2008 13:23
//fixed "change rank"- now "owner" of guild can set his own rank to any other (member, vice..) and he doesn't lose his "owner guild rights" on guild page.
Edit: 13.02.2008 16:37
//added "cancel invitation" - leaders, vice leaders and owner of guild can cancel invitation to guild
Edit: 13.02.2008 18:05
//added "invite player" - leaders, vice leaders and owner of guild can invite player to guild, only players without guild
Edit: 13.02.2008 19:31
//added "accept invite" - invited players can accept invitation (first select character from list)
Edit: 13.02.2008 21:13
//added "kick player" - "leaders" can kick players with lower rank from guild, "owner of guild" can kick also "leaders", but can't kick himself

TODO:
- "leave guild" for players
- "create guild" (30% ready)
- "guild manager" for guild owner (add ranks, delete ranks, edit name of rank, change "level" of ranks [3 levels: member, vice leader, leader], edit motd, edit description, upload guild picture
- add "guild" [Guild: 'rank' of 'guild name' ('guildnick')] to "characters" (char search)
- add "house" [House: 'name of house'] to "characters" (char search)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Positions in guild(from highest):
1. owner (needed: rank level 3 + "owner" in "guilds" - only one in guild!) - can: invite/kick players, change ranks of all players in guild, change name of rank, add/delete ranks, modify motd, picture and description of guild, give "owner" rights to other player from guild (player must accept), change own "guildnick"
2. leader (needed: rank level 3) - can: invite/kick players, change ranks of players with lower rank (can set only lower rank then his - lower than leader: "member" (level 1) or "vice leader" (level 2)), change own "guildnick"
3. vice-leader (needed: rank level 2) - can: invite players, change ranks of players with lower rank ("member" - level 1), can only set lower rank then his - "member" (level 1), change own "guildnick"
4. member (needed: nothing - level 1) - can: change own "guildnick" ("He is 'rank' of 'guild name' ('guildnick')" - in game)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Number of ranks in unlimited. You can have 0-99999999999 ranks with "level 1" - "member", "level 2" - "vice leader", "level 3" - "leader".
EDIT -------------------------------------------------------------------------
Uff.. after few hours I have "InviteDrive" for POT :)
Now I can make rest of "guild" system.

Last edited:
Wow dood, this is really good work. I am deffinitly using this, good job and I hope you keep working on this till perfection.

Dundox~

Install complete, trying to create an account, its says its sucsess but no account made in my database.

Whats wrong?

//added "leave guild" - now every logged player can press "Leave Guild", select character and leave guild (owner of guild can't!)
//added "create guild" - now every logged player with level/pacc (u set it in config) can create new guild
//modified "characters" - now show guild of player if player has guild, doesn't show "residence" (town) if towns are not loaded to acc. maker

Last edited:
Installing successfully and everything.

Then I'm trying to create a new account.
And it seems to complete succsessfully
Code:
Account Created

Write down your account number: 111111

You will need the account number and your password to play on TweAKeD-Gaming. Please keep your account number and password in a safe place and never give your account number or password to anybody.

Then i'm trying to login, and nothing happends.

Then i'm checking the account table and no account has been added.

What is the problem?

Installing successfully and everything.

Then I'm trying to create a new account.
And it seems to complete succsessfully
Code:
Account Created

Write down your account number: 111111

You will need the account number and your password to play on TweAKeD-Gaming. Please keep your account number and password in a safe place and never give your account number or password to anybody.

Then i'm trying to login, and nothing happends.

Then i'm checking the account table and no account has been added.

What is the problem?
What version of acc. maker? TFS? mysql or sqlite?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back