• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

TibiaCore 7.4 TFS 1.2 same Nostalrius project.

Hello.

I'm closing my server and my project for a few years of improvement, this is a copy of the Ezzz Nostalrius project.
Some improvements and bug removals were made.

Added:
  • Cast System.
  • Save players logs.
  • Config.lua spear/small stone drop free/premium.
  • Config.lua make rune in backpack free/premium.
  • Luck system. see > items.srv

Custom buff effect on weapons such as Medivia's bows, attribute in items.srv:
Lua:
Attributes = {AmmoType=bolt, Attack=5, Range=7, Type=customphysical, SlotType=twohanded,Effect=18, WeaponSpecialEffect=3, Weight=4600}

Custom spawn, replacing original respawn with a specific creature name in the original monsters xml:
XML:
<monster name="bug" nameDescription="a bug" extraMonster="old bug" extraChance="25" race="venom" experience="18" speed="40" manacost="250">

• Any Spells Adjustment.
  • Any NPCs fixed.
  • Map to 7.4 with older boat.
  • Attack rune stacks damage in the same sqm. type SD/HMM.
  • Any custom quest rare, how bright sword quest have any chance to obtain horned helmet.
  • Tasks.
  • Check auction houses in src.
  • Custom raids without msg: Cyclops, Demon, Dwarf Guard, drop any ancients stone.
  • Any monster passive and hitback.
XML:
<flag hostile="0" />
<flag hitback="1" />

Tibia.dat and Tibia.spr in zip.
And more features that I don't recall at this moment.

View attachment 83243

Have a good time.

Which version of myacc do you recommend? I installed it here but it says that theoretically it's already installed because there are already things in SQL installed, and then when you enter the site it doesn't show the side tabs when you put it in the tibiacom layout for example, is there any way to shed some light? Firstly, excuse my English, I'm from Brazil and English is not my strong point.

Which version of myacc do you recommend? I installed it here but it says that theoretically it's already installed because there are already things in SQL installed, and then when you enter the site it doesn't show the side tabs when you put it in the tibiacom layout for example, is there any way to shed some light? Firstly, excuse my English, I'm from Brazil and English is not my strong point.

or

but sometimes it will give an error regarding the php version or database.

Install php-7.2 above.

Last edited:

or

but sometimes it will give an error regarding the php version or database.

Install php-7.2 above.

Thank you very much, it worked!!

Why is it lagging when walking?
What is that all about?
Feels like it is almost hacking a bit when moving?

And why is the "cast system" not opening the "Live Channel" when you watch a cast?

And why is the "cast system" not opening the "Live Channel" when you watch a cast?
maybe a mysql table missing or lua file? i added this system to my server and it works i can watch other ppl casting but in otclient looks bugged don't know why

1.png

Last edited:
no connection even changing otclient port to 7173, any magidid you enabled it in the config lua?
did you added this to the databae?
CREATE TABLE IF NOT EXISTS live_casts (
player_id int(11) NOT NULL,
cast_name varchar(255) NOT NULL,
password boolean NOT NULL DEFAULT false,
description varchar(255),
spectators smallint(5) DEFAULT 0,
UNIQUE KEY player_id_2 (player_id),
FOREIGN KEY (player_id) REFERENCES players(id) ON DELETE CASCADE
) ENGINE=InnoDB;

Modifications must be made to protocolgame.cpp where there are cast system packages.
C++:
in bool function startLiveCast
sendChannel(CHANNEL_CAST, LIVE_CAST_CHAT_NAME); to open channel!

this get a erro de with tibria!
//player->sendToChannel(nullptr, TALKTYPE_CHANNEL_O, "Welcome " + player->getName() + " to your live!\n"
    //"Your active live gain 5% more exp without password on live!", CHANNEL_CAST);
I made it work for tibria.dll and otclient, but there is otclient that does not run correctly, although this is a problem with packages that are not synchronized.
try to use the old otclient and not the new one, the ones with wings and auras don't work unless you use the 7.72 configuration,
otherwise it would cause spr error, but without wings and auras!

Test with its and report!

Last edited:
Modifications must be made to protocolgame.cpp where there are cast system packages.
C++:

this get a erro de with tibianic.dll
//player->sendToChannel(nullptr, TALKTYPE_CHANNEL_O, "Welcome " + player->getName() + " to your live!\n"
I made it work for tibianic.dll and otclient, but there is otclient that does not run correctly, although this is a problem with packages that are not synchronized.
try to use the old otclient and not the new one, the ones with wings and auras don't work unless you use the 7.72 configuration,
how to use 772? what does that mean i have it partially working as you stated, beucase i can interact with server everything seems works except for this part the outfit something is wrong with outfit and auras or missing in source maybe due the viewer or something smilar can you elaborate so i can fix it pls? my server is tfs 1,5 protocol 860 and i want to migrate to 940 due market system so with the problem with cast system is that wings and auras fucks things too im using the cast system of this server into mine
ah also cant interact with the streamer don't know why
inever was able to test if it does works in your server because was never able to create a characeter lol

how to use 772? what does that mean i have it partially working as you stated, beucase i can interact with server eberything seems works except for this part something is wrong with outfit and auras or missing in source maybe due the viewer or something smilar can you elaborate so i can fix it pls? my server is tfs 1,5 protocol 860 and i want to migrate to 940 due market system so with the problem with cast system is that wings and auras fucks things too im using the cast system of this server into mine
ah also cant interact with the streamer don't know why
I already tried to make it for a version like sabrehaven, but it requires a lot of work and time, something interferes!
Post automatically merged:

) ENGINE=InnoDB;
yes

I already tried to make it for a version like sabrehaven, but it requires a lot of work and time, something interferes!
Post automatically merged:

yes
so if definetively something related by the way so outfits are being hanlded or maybe they are not and thats why :/ going to review other repos to see if i can finally fix this
going to try a mix with this since ppl says that it work and the most recent one

Last edited:
) ENGINE=InnoDB;
I solved the problem, was needed to download the new version from github

Last edited:
C++:

this get a erro de with tibria!
I made it work for tibria.dll and otclient, but there is otclient that does not run correctly, although this is a problem with packages that are not synchronized.

Test with its and report!

It works perfectly fine on localhost/127.0.0.1 but if I put it live over the internet (using same otclient) then it does not open the "Live Channel" and does not send the message ">>>Welcome the live<<<\nCommand: /name (new spectator name)".

Do I need to do something for it to work online?

I'm having trouble connecting any account, it says the login or password is wrong. I kept sha1 in config.lua made some sha1 passwords but none accepted. Any idea?

I'm having trouble connecting any account, it says the login or password is wrong. I kept sha1 in config.lua made some sha1 passwords but none accepted. Any idea?

Try use numeric login. Like 123456, without aby letters just numeric.

has anybody connected to the server to se if things works normmaly? i mean walking okey changin outfit etc etc

It is a simple base, but it requires a lot of fixes too of course. Overall a good release though. :)
This server worked normally in production, with cast. The only discouraging problem I had was the lack of players.
All the errors I tracked and bugs that players were aware of and hid, I discovered through the log and fixed them for the next server save. I'll pass on the otclient i used without any problems later.

Back