• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

TibiaCore 7.4 TFS 1.2 same Nostalrius project.

Anyone have acc maker for this?
And what version of uniserver or xampp should i use for this as i try with many versions and myacc 0.7 doesnt work

Anyone have acc maker for this?
And what version of uniserver or xampp should i use for this as i try with many versions and myacc 0.7 doesnt work
Any website works as long as it is according to database or update the table and column, otherwise create is some error on the website.
And any database tool version mysql and php7.2 above.
If you want to insert character, just do an insert through phpmyadmin.
This server says its 7.4 but why it only work on 7.72 ?
Work with spr & dat 7.72; but i downgrade to 7.4 on sprits, runes, and some items.

I used MyAAC 0.8.18 - I can create an account, create a character, but each character spawn on Rookgaard. I changed Town's config.php, but it always spawn on rookgaard.
How can I make every character respawn in Thais?

Check the town number in your ots i think is town.xml or lua and then in Acc cfg change example sample town to thais ans numer of the town. Delete other towns

There are a lot of errors on the map, mainly with the edges. Some places should not exist if we want to fully reproduce 7.4, such as tiquanda, dark cathedral. Some places have bad spawns, some places should have something else instead of a beach. I think it would take at most 2 days of work to actually return the map to the state of version 7.4 and some time to improve the spawns.

There are a lot of errors on the map, mainly with the edges. Some places should not exist if we want to fully reproduce 7.4, such as tiquanda, dark cathedral. Some places have bad spawns, some places should have something else instead of a beach. I think it would take at most 2 days of work to actually return the map to the state of version 7.4 and some time to improve the spawns.
I found it to replace all the beaches and some tiles.
But its there for anyone who wants to collaborate, i already done a lot on this server.
Delete port hope and dark cathedral, dont from version 7.4
Original tibia is hard spawn!

Back