• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Windows TibiaEditor adding item problem rep++

Status
Not open for further replies.

Strasxni

Reaction score
Hi,
I got a problem while i'm trying to add new items to tibia.dat/.spr . Well, it's my first time to use TibiaEditor, and i ain't know what i'm doing wrong. If someone do this before and would like to help me, please pm me or post there.
I would like if you can use TeamViewer, and show me how to do that.;)

Sorry for hi-jacking your thread, but I was wondering why my item id is different in itemeditor and items.xml, what can/should I do about it?

(Didn't want to create a new thread for such a simple question) :p

Sorry for hi-jacking your thread, but I was wondering why my item id is different in itemeditor and items.xml, what can/should I do about it?

(Didn't want to create a new thread for such a simple question) :p

Well, sometimes it just happen, you don't need to do anything about it, just let it how it is, and you will not have troubles.;)

Well, sometimes it just happen, you don't need to do anything about it, just let it how it is, and you will not have troubles.;)
Huh, I can't do that cos it will mess everything up won't it? They need to be the same or it won't work? :confused:

Huh, I can't do that cos it will mess everything up won't it? They need to be the same or it won't work? :confused:

Well i'm not sure, but i think everyone got that problem. I mean i do, you do, so everyone do. Just let it how it is, and i need to fix my Problem :mad: <_<

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back