• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

TibiaME v1.45 server emulator

Shepard

Commander
Reaction score
Hello,

I nearly finished my server emulator (private server) for mobile mmorpg game TibiaME v1.45 version.
Client can be launched with sjboy and midpx at the moment.

Server is written in Java with mysql database.
I have doubts about releasing the source. :(:

So, is there anyone interested in my project and would like to play/run the server for it and have access to source?

Here is an old video about this game and my emulator.
[video=youtube;W-0YplL3wAM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W-0YplL3wAM[/video]

P.S I'm Wdemon.

I would gladly help in improving the code.
I'd love to see the source code and check the performance of the app.

Glad to meet new server ME, this is step to rechange tibiaME climate too. A music is working? Sorry I ask, but I never hear of this version 1.45v. .

is it possible to update to the HD client? nice work and a great project but I dont see it getting much action in its current state. maybe if you can release an open client so people could play it on there phones.

is it possible to update to the HD client? nice work and a great project but I dont see it getting much action in its current state. maybe if you can release an open client so people could play it on there phones.

I started working on newer client server yesterday, so yes, all clients will be supported.
The good thing is that I know the structure of map packets, so my hands are "free" now.

Not going to post about my progress every time I update something. Be patient. :w00t:

EDIT:

V2.13 server is ~40% finished + I started working on custom client too.

Last edited:
Hello,

I nearly finished my server emulator (private server) for mobile mmorpg game TibiaME v1.45 version.
Client can be launched with sjboy and midpx at the moment.

Server is written in Java with mysql database.
I have doubts about releasing the source. :(:

So, is there anyone interested in my project and would like to play/run the server for it and have access to source?

Here is an old video about this game and my emulator.
[video=youtube;W-0YplL3wAM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W-0YplL3wAM[/video]

P.S I'm Wdemon.

Hi there,
it's been a while now. Last time i was using the C# Gaeko OTME Server and now i would like to see your newly made server using Java. Looking forward to see your source.

so far I can say its a awesome mmo for the mobile phone o.o and when theres actually people taking care of custom servers this is gonna be hilerious :D

Back