• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

TibiaWar.net - Project

We are going to balance the vocations today at 18:00 CET.

Please be online then!

We have currently some problems with the new sources, hope Xampy will solve this today :D

I disabled the problematic function that was giving critical bugs, now you can play again.

To be honest i think your server will fail.... After beta test i saw there was nothing special about it and i got bored. Same as my friends and many others. But i hope you best luck with the server! :D

To be honest i think your server will fail.... After beta test i saw there was nothing special about it and i got bored. Same as my friends and many others. But i hope you best luck with the server! :D

Good that your honest, but please tell me what was fail? How can we make it better? Give ideas, I've been spamming this thread about ideas but nearly none... xD

1: You don't advertise it. = no players.
2: What makes it special?...
3: Nothing saves. Thats what tibia is all about. Something has to save.. else its not worth playing
4: Not enough things comming out of ur trohpy things.. It's same as any other server, dsm,dragon scale mail, dragon legs and demon sets.
5: MOAR advertise!
6: MOAAAR advertise! put that it will open in 5 days at the advertise board etc with nice introduction.
7: Lower the fee of private character in begin, Or give all 500 first players a chance to get free account or something.

1: You don't advertise it. = no players.
2: What makes it special?...
3: Nothing saves. Thats what tibia is all about. Something has to save.. else its not worth playing
4: Not enough things comming out of ur trohpy things.. It's same as any other server, dsm,dragon scale mail, dragon legs and demon sets.
5: MOAR advertise!
6: MOAAAR advertise! put that it will open in 5 days at the advertise board etc with nice introduction.
7: Lower the fee of private character in begin, Or give all 500 first players a chance to get free account or something.

I agree

Back