• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

OpenTibia Tidus Spr Editor v1.5

I'm not sure what to tell ya bud, you would have to give me more information than that.. like the folder directories you have selected before you hit extract, the contents of those folders, your OS, and some screenshots

- - - Updated - - -

I think without .Net the whole program wouldn't launch

i have framework 4 instaled, but alway when i press the extract button i got crashed..

Lee could you please provide further information?.. maybe a screenshot directly before crash, your OS, ect

Actually I'm fine with .NET depended applications as long as they're written in C# and not VisualBasic which is trash xD.

c# and vb.net compile almost to the same IL so I don't see your point

I got .NET installed and when I click 'extract' it says the program stopped working and shuts down :(

I seriously need more information... what version are you trying to extract.. is it an official version.. what OS are you on.. before you hit extract what does the spr file path looks like, the sprite path, the checkbox ect

The version is 9.6 and ye it's an official version and im on windows 7 and this is what it looks like before I hit extract;
O1u8EqA.png

Alright thanks, i'l try to get a fix out by tonight. I am able to reproduce it, i must have broke the extract for 9.6 last time i made updates

I tried to extract, and it worked, but probably because I have version 1.1.
Btw, I didnt know and extracted directly to the desktop, and since it doesn't create a folder and put the sprites in it... Well I think you can guess what happened :p
Would be nice if you added a folder instead of extracting everything directly into the path.

I'l put a warning in, i don't want it to force them into a specific folder.. I found the error and to be honest the 1.1 version doesn't work 100% either.. in the sprite data there is a lot of blank sprites (location = 0)
in 1.1 it didn't care about that and read them in as if they started at 0.. that produced a wierd roof looking multi colored wreck.. i thought that was just a sprite that was in the spr when i originially did it

- - - Updated - - -

I appeared to have fixed everything... I had to deal with the case of the sprite not existing in compiling, and had to do the same with extracting.. I'l be submitting a path shortly

- - - Updated - - -

Alright i just submitted the updates, now just waiting for approval

Since moderators chose to delete threads i post with valuable information I will no longer contribute to this community.. Sorry

what the fuck are you talking about ? I found this really useful, don't stop!

Back