• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

tips for upcoming project

PrGDeXTer

Because YOLO , Wait DEATH .
Reaction score
Hello OTLand ...
so today i've decided to make a server , but i just want to ask about your ideas
what kind of server do you prefer ? and will play it?

here are my ideas

1- RL Map " older or newer " Client :- but for fact i don't like rl maps xD because it seems like copy paste map and i know more people will say " RL map " so we will play RealTibia better :| i also will say this

max level = "600" max

2- High/R Evo " older or newer " Client :- like an evo server high rate with rebirth system , but i'm sure i've another ideas about rebirth system and it won't be like other servers . and yea i've custom ideas

max level = "717217" max

3- Mid/R Evo " older or newer " Client :- like an evo server mid rate with stages and max level etc , also it will contain rebirth but not like high rate

max level = "1000~1500" max

4- Low/R Evo " older or newer " Client :- like it says RPG server with custom map and low exp and many things to discover etc,

max level = "200~300"

5- Custom Server + Custom Sprites + Custom Client + Custom System
i prefer last once because it's my dream of using otclient and convert tfs to the thing that never done before

max level :eek: idk. xD

6- Naruto Server :- name explain every thing
but for naruto server it will be big different because i will make it like real movie so every weekend will make an update if there are new character or things :)

How about just a good ol' full custom rpg map? The OT community seems to be lacking in that department.

that's mean you seems to prefer step 4 with old client .. i can say that client you need is 8.60 ? right
btw there will be anti-bot system
so i've to get alot of ideas to check what i'm going to do

i already have my things of custom SPR + System + Client

7. custom server without custom sprites.

that's mean you seems to prefer step 4 with old client .. i can say that client you need is 8.60 ? right
btw there will be anti-bot system
so i've to get alot of ideas to check what i'm going to do

i already have my things of custom SPR + System + Client
9.x or 10.x would probably be better for an rpg server because of all the new sprites and stuff

Do 5.
Please do 5.
DO 5 OR I WILL BEAT YOU UP..
But no... seriously do 5!
First of all a custom server <3
As well as Custom Sprites, Custom Client and Custom Systems!
What's not to love!
Community needs more Custom RPG's instead of this Real Map/download and run trash.

so you guys prefer custom thing ... that's awesome ...
btw ... i'm going to give more details about my dream server when i come later ...
maybe 6 hours :)

Back