• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

TNT Etherbank

Kelian seashore
KeliancanoeareaI_zps7a9f9d4e.png

KeliancanoeareaII_zps3457dcce.png

Looks really nice but i think it would look even better if u put the sunclock a bit to a side of the road, imo it doenst look that good in the middle of the road , but thats just me :)
amazing work keep it up :)

Updated the site minimap. It is now interactive to include information about the various spawns' recommended levels and monsters displayed when hovered over with your mouse.
Sorry to say, it won't let me paste it here but you can check it out at this link.

Made it for free at ThingLink.com. Was gonna code something similar to this myself but then I found this website and thought it did it beautifully.

Last edited:
Thanks for comments :D I was wondering how the canoe racks would go over lol

Tele'd to a beast named Franky who was pointing out some bugs and thought this shot was worth taking :D
EliteLizards.png

Uberbumpage D:

Recently offered custom houses as a donor option for TNT Etherbank. Here's my first one. Doubt I'll always make em quite this big lol but it was fun to make.

Entrance
CustomHouse2.png

Living Quarters
CustomHouse3.png

Dining Hall
CustomHouse4.png

Balcony
CustomHouse5.png

Roof
CustomHouse6.png

Backyard
CustomHouse11-13-12.png

I think that there should be a sticky topic in mapping showoff named 'before you post a pic' or something...

What is wrong with them? I shrank the window D':>

Got another request for a custom house - this one was an expansion

CustomHouse11.png

CustomHouse12.png

CustomHouse13.png

CustomHouse14.png

CustomHouse15.png

Fixed the branches in the uppermost canopy lol. They fit in a lot better in the map editor.

Last edited:
@Mag; Orkanite's maps looks baus as fek even without light effects. The architecture in it is sweeeet :D

@Orky; good shit :D

@Mag- Alright bawss for you next time I will try my best lol. It doesn't automatically readjust the screen when I say "do not stretch or shrink the game window" so I'm not sure how small to make it, and I'd rather it be too big than too small.

@Perox- Thanks mane means a lot xD

Some Knight - 144 Knight
Definitely the best server I've played map wise, The community is quite good and there is something for everyone to be had here.
Worth playing people.

The rice grass doesn't make ay sense there since there is no water under them.

Ahhh such a cute cat <3
I kinda agree with the rice, it has blue water parts at the bottom of the sprite, that should go in water :p Other then that, nice farm.

Back