• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

To Bring Back Crystallinus

Would you play Crystallinus?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Any current news about this Red?

About 10 days, 80+ replies / 780+ views

some chance i play too and donate,well if there is no war i will... :p i want play in pce and ejoy this server xD

hope it will be back online^_^

No news 'cause he's not planning on putting it up (idk why)

Matt told me it was a bad idea. So I'll just bow down to his wishes like I always do right? :p

Red

Matt told me it was a bad idea. So I'll just bow down to his wishes like I always do right? :p

Red

Yea you should bow down to me, joking.

You seem like you don't think anyone will donate besides my team, and without you accepting Rubera cash anymore, i wont donate, zarz wont donate, so my team most likely wont play, if you think you're gona raise more than your little 'set amount' then put it up funny guy, your sarcasm was terrible.

What about make it a server you dont really need to donate? :/
That could be really fun as well..

Because then he can't afford to keep it on the dedicated.

How much are the costs to make it dedicated?
You could also just put a small donater item, like only boots for high generation.

You got 2 options for making money on a server, with low price donater items, Alot people will join the server and people will donate really fast.

Or make donation prices high, a few will donate for it all and a few will play it.

In my opinion if you take like donater boots only for 5 euro, for high-speed regen, alot people will play it and alot people with donate to get advance on others, but also alot people have the chance to play it while not donating.

As last, well I think I made a cool story already, which explains it good enough :D

Loves all!

Yes: 35 Votes (Including Red's)
No: 12 Votes
WHY IS CRYSTAL~ NOT ALREADY BACK UP?!?!?!?!?!

can we bring this poll to life? Red said he would do something if the community of cyntara wants it.. well we want this..

PROS: Real tibia map, loads more fun, pvp is so much better than shitty level 1ks and rebirths
CONS: More char lovers

RED post what you think about getting Crystallinus back :) many players would join and maybe make donation sets like 15-20$ a full set so many players would play there and those who cant/dont want to donate can get it from ingame cash from donaters :p

I would be glad to help you get the server back on its feet.
I donated like 60 bucks to it before ;P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back