• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

to do with botters...

greeno

Reaction score
There are more and more people complaining about botters these days, especially after the souble xp with all the nbs using mc. My idea is pretty simple andi guess botters will hate it but troll them. Why not have a system message that appears after you have been huntingfor 15 mins or so where you have to in a word that it says, just so people either stop botting or have to be at the keyboard

Flame all u like trol

Lol, this is maybe good idea but on evo ots ;o bro. I'm botting and? Why guys you cry there's a lot of ppl botting ? Ye im botting and i'm warring. Im not rpg player bro. If you want rpg go real tibia. I have rl life too, im not like 15 years old kid which can sit on pc and fuck other things to do. No. BB.

Lol, this is maybe good idea but on evo ots ;o bro. I'm botting and? Why guys you cry there's a lot of ppl botting ? Ye im botting and i'm warring. Im not rpg player bro. If you want rpg go real tibia. I have rl life too, im not like 15 years old kid which can sit on pc and fuck other things to do. No. BB.

+1 .

You can always take levels when you have time, just a tip.

or he can put a bot and go out from home < in my opinion better idea

Looool botters are tards. Why play a game using a bot, you use a bot to lvl, use a bot to pvp, where is the fun and skill involved? Pointless playing

Looool botters are tards. Why play a game using a bot, you use a bot to lvl, use a bot to pvp, where is the fun and skill involved? Pointless playing

True, and if they played without the healing bot / sio bot / mwall bot, they would totally suck in pvp, that's the hard truth.

I dont use any bot to pvp :D only for exp. so gl,hf keep play rpg non skills.

Still people can't accept that bot is part of tibia now. Guess anti-bot rebels always will exist, but who cares? It won't change the fact.

Also about bot.. Only reason I wouldn't use bot is if EVERYBODY didn't use bot. If bot didn't exist, it would ofc make the game 100 times more fun but now that isn't the case so therefor I didn't take a single level over 100 manually and I probably never will. Mad?

i use bot and i have many chars to bot yet, do not let me down with your propososals plox, im br, gime mony plox

people wastin time on something that can be done while doing something else is retarded, its smart to use bot except you love to waste your time/have a harder time

people wastin time on something that can be done while doing something else is retarded, its smart to use bot except you love to waste your time/have a harder time

Okay i understand people don't have time to exp (rpg) but still want to take levels.

But i don't understand why people use bot in war, for me that makes no sence at all. You play games to have fun right?

Okay i understand people don't have time to exp (rpg) but still want to take levels.

But i don't understand why people use bot in war, for me that makes no sence at all. You play games to have fun right?

thats just to make it easier and they feel better if they have done something good (acutally the bot did) but its all about their happyness

Back