• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

to lockjoint

Trauma

Reaction score
Hey with one of the server resets i lost my mana rune and all my cc can u help me out lil i=this is hella lame i cant do shit anymore but sit in the trainer.....

an wtf this wasnt trama btw this is ganny ja marley im logged im on my acc but it says tramas name

this is ganny ja marley i was going to donate but if u never respond im just going to quit this website cause there is no point to playing it if server resets fuck you over and the gm doesnt do anything about it come on u can at least respond back.

Trauma

Hey Trauma ;D its badror, if you want i can give you my manarune becouse i am elite knight so i dont need it;).

Just Message me in the game.

Hey with one of the server resets i lost my mana rune and all my cc can u help me out lil i=this is hella lame i cant do shit anymore but sit in the trainer.....

yea i can help pm me next time im on

Back