• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Too many hotkeys? No space left?

Sammy

Eight World Wonder
Reaction score
Okay i decided to make a simple tutorial on how you can have more than one Tibia 8.31 for different vocations. I didn't see any thread like this one, so if there already is one, don't flame me >.>

Usually back in the old days, you could just copy the tibia folders and you'll have as many separate Tibia clients as you want. But today you need change the targets etc.

So first off you need too;
1). Make a copy/copies of your tibia folder and rename it to your char/chars you would like to use.
2). Go on your desktop>Right click>New>ShortCut and find the tibia.exe that you just copied.
3). Go on Properties and add a " path " after the info that is already there. Then add the target location to your exactly place where you have the copied clients. (Just the folder, not the <Client Name.exe>

Ex: (Mine) "C:\Documents and Settings\Patrick\Royal Paladin\Royal Paladin.exe" path "C:\Documents and Settings\Patrick\Royal Paladin"

Any questions or comments please post here.

Attachments

Last edited:
Back