• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Too much

Agree?

• Yes

Votes: 29 78.4%
  • No

Votes: 8 21.6%

• Total voters
Yes

I can't really express my feelings without getting angry. So there you go.
Red

there is too much download&run servers(evo is a nice base for good map, also global is quite balanced, good for war servs BUT have to be complete and bugfree)

It's not the map thats the problem, it's the owners who just want to download and run their server without fixing anything. I doubt you have anything against a 100% real map with all npcs, quests, spawns, keys etc working.

I have no problems with RL map servers, however I do have problems with all the donation servers which happen to be almost all real-map servers.

Ofc
I'd like to see some more custom servers, yet, no one wishes to put the time and effort into them thesedays.

Yeah, Evolution is getting more popular and popular.. And the Real Maps isn't to talk about, they are runned becuse of the donations mustly.

Anyway I would like to start a Ustrike server, as my first server I had was an Ustrike, got 90 players on 3 days^^
But I gotta admit that that was pretty much download and run as I didn't know how to manage a OT back then.

PS:Anyone got a ustrike map?

Too many of all the released maps now what?

Was a shitload of Roxor's too

Now we've moved to Cip & Evo (again)

It's not the map thats the problem, it's the owners who just want to download and run their server without fixing anything. I doubt you have anything against a 100% real map with all npcs, quests, spawns, keys etc working.

Even if i see a 100% replica of tibia with even the smallest quests such as rook coat quest i would hate it. I hate everything that has to do with RL TIBIA atm.

Evo is still good tho :)

Just needs a bit more changes to most servers that is evo based

There is alot of rl maps and like 3 evolution maps:( Ppl should do some custom maps and more evo maps:) would be fun to play at

There are too many rl-maps... and those donations... Rawr~getting mad already~
although i haven't seen so many evos lately, i remember when every server i logged on was evo. (cuz rest of them were rlmap...)

more custom maps please~~

Even if i see a 100% replica of tibia with even the smallest quests such as rook coat quest i would hate it. I hate everything that has to do with RL TIBIA atm.

Evo is still good tho :)

Just needs a bit more changes to most servers that is evo based

For what reason? Its better than any custom map Ive seen so far ^^

For what reason? Its better than any custom map Ive seen so far ^^

Well i just hate the idea of having a RL Map.. Go play RL Tibia then. This is supposed to be Open Tibia and should not have shitcipsoft thing in it like the cipsoft homepage and cipsoft rl map, cipsoft quests etc

Well i just hate the idea of having a RL Map.. Go play RL Tibia then. This is supposed to be Open Tibia and should not have shitcipsoft thing in it like the cipsoft homepage and cipsoft rl map, cipsoft quests etc

This.

I disagree, care to waste time @rl tibia, i rather tune in on an ot which you can encounter the same stuff but much quicker.. (then again its rare to see a community around each server and people do tend to trash their servers)

note: I have never played a real map since.. 7.? then it was my own, and we didnt have trackers that did everything for ya!

note 2: I don't even play OTs, but i vote for click and runs, its fun for a short period of time.. survival ftw

Distro section,

make maps with bigger than 5 mb size illegal.
So only a basic map for the server will be there and not a completely download&run server

I have seen some custom project, but all got maximum 100 players online and no one plays them cuz they are booring.

What is booring?

The first thing that is booring is that the server will be new & samr thing with hunt places.. You don't have any idéa whic place is best to hunt or where to find.

The second thing is that most of the custom servers have own client I don't think many download it.

The third thing is that nobody have appetite to make a 15-40 mb big custom map with ur own idéas, quests, scripts ect.

well you have to think about thoose kids. Most people who run a real map server (not for donations) probably just got 1 skill or 2. So they cant not really do a custom server if their skills is just scripting and something more except mapping. i mean who wanna play on a shitty mapped server?

i been trying for 3 days finding a team for a custom projekt and i cant say it's been easy.

well you have to think about thoose kids. Most people who run a real map server (not for donations) probably just got 1 skill or 2. So they cant not really do a custom server if their skills is just scripting and something more except mapping. i mean who wanna play on a shitty mapped server?

i been trying for 3 days finding a team for a custom projekt and i cant say it's been easy.

I personally would start gaining mapping experience myself.
example run realmap... but add custom places, re make towns...etc
and while customizing the realmap i would also start mapping the fully custom one.

Oh and i wonder why is donation the first thing that gets added to the server, when those kids with 1 or 2 skill run a hit&run realmap? (on some servers they even broadcast >Donate to gain... blablabla< /// and after 1 day to 1 week the server gets closed.

What is booring?
The first thing that is booring is that the server will be new & samr thing with hunt places.. You don't have any idéa whic place is best to hunt or where to find.
Well you can always put your map on your website/wiki/forums, add signs, books or anything like that to give your server players some general information where spawns are/could be

The second thing is that most of the custom servers have own client I don't think many download it.
Last time i checked we were talking about MAPs not fully customized servers.

Yeah, Evolution is getting more popular and popular.. And the Real Maps isn't to talk about, they are runned becuse of the donations mustly.

Anyway I would like to start a Ustrike server, as my first server I had was an Ustrike, got 90 players on 3 days^^
But I gotta admit that that was pretty much download and run as I didn't know how to manage a OT back then.

PS:Anyone got a ustrike map?

I got the ustrike map.

Back