• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Lua Tps & Stairs at my server dosn't work

Waller

gogo
Reaction score
Hi

I did some "donates" changes in my database or htdocs.
When I restarted my server I couldn't use the stairs and the teleports.

So my question is what to do?
Need help very fast!

Rep++ for that one who helps me!

Thanks!

I remember that issue as well, I could never figure anything out, I've checked in items.xml and movements. Found nothing and like what DedicatedOT said, I've only saved the map and a couple scripts then started everything else over.

This is just a heads up. I had this error. I was so shocked and pissed... But luckily after every server reset I put a backup file called XXXXX Backup of the server on my desktop just in case this happens..Which it did... So if you do fix this try making a backup folder.

:)

!

This is just a heads up. I had this error. I was so shocked and pissed... But luckily after every server reset I put a backup file called XXXXX Backup of the server on my desktop just in case this happens..Which it did... So if you do fix this try making a backup folder.

:)

Ye fixed! ;D

Back