• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Tridum of Genoth - don't miss this

Marfi

Tridum of Genoth
Reaction score
Dear followers!
I would like to present you my new OpenTibia project.
The Tridum of Genoth will be based on revamped Rookgaard map from Tibia with custom story.
Genesis is very simple. The city of newbies was invaded by a mad and furious pirates, so every new player will be transported from Mainland to Rookgaard to help others in cold war with pirates.

9bsg.png

Short informations
  • Totally destroyed city will have an old NPC's with their basic personality.
  • Main 4 vocations(not named yet, but it'll be like RL, any ideas?)
  • Client version - 8.6
  • Not so many systems, I would like to fast progress in server and do many updates in future.
  • Lot of new bosses.
  • Changes experience from monsters.
  • Standard PVP gameplay with many new protect places and protect system.
  • Start at level 1.
  • Edit many spells for low levels.
  • Maximum level(after update maxlv will be changed).
  • Depo will be available.
1xvz.png

Current team
  • Marfi - founder, mapper, scripter
I'm looking for new assistants to work in my project. Mappers with mapping style like mine or better, and scripter who can write choosing language/english, and my national polish/.
Example send on PM:
Name: -
Position: mapper/scripter
Language/nationality: (welcome polish)
Sample: /if mapper/

More soon!

Last edited:
Enjoy with progress!
Tridum of Genoth - what does the name? Genoth a bad world who fathered three evil kings.
Starting from underwater nymphs Las an Nann, one-eyed mad pirate Davoll, ending on the undead ruler Jaujin, the world of Genoth will be full of other bosses and enemies.
Quote.png
If the world will survive, it only thanks to you...

wjj5.gif

Skilling System:
I would like to present you my idea for simple skilling system.
3xS - easy way to get your skill up, don't waste even your time for skilling. Make it by getting experience. Every time when you will get level, your character will get some points to charge on your skills using NPC.
It isn't a new system, but in my opinion it will be very useful. If you have any suggestions please share them there.
1a48.png

It's there a lot of work, I do it when Im bored or when I have motivation, because I'm alone in this project. I recall that I'm looking for helpers in my project.

More soon!

Last edited:
Back