• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Trojan in 8.10 files [Tibia ace]

Virgel

Reaction score
Greetings all!

Everytime when i download the Tibia 8.10 client (from everywhere) i get a stupid trojan with it, called "Tibia ace". Does anyone know why this problem happen all the time. This isnt only my problem, my friends also found this troyan when downloading this file from any site.

Baba
Virgel

humm...
What antivirus are you using? It's maybe something in your computer that infects the file.

Its normal antivir and its not only my computer... i did ask some friends and they have same problem :(

This is crap ,8.10 is not virus i have used it and i got alot of items on realtibia its no keylogger,Virus,Trojan or what you likes to call it "Tibia Ace"

i think hat is security from bots maybe its on all clients

Greetings all!

Everytime when i download the Tibia 8.10 client (from everywhere) i get a stupid trojan with it, called "Tibia ace". Does anyone know why this problem happen all the time. This isnt only my problem, my friends also found this troyan when downloading this file from any site.

Baba
Virgel

No offence, but your anti-virus program must suck. xD

no fucking trojan can come to my computer because i have deep freeze
no virus no errors no fucking problems
:D

Back