• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

TUGBot++ | Teaser 1 - A Pioneer Of The Botting Industry

You know how cheap ppl are these days, I hate paying for shiz.....

But this bot actually looks TOO DAMN GOOD not to pay for

Still not hinting at me paying or nothing, just saying =)

that looks amazing. i thought the GM client for OT's were cool but this is so much better. will it still be ban safe? im thinking im going to have to buy this NG isnt safe and sucks now and ELFBOT isnt safe.

that looks amazing. i thought the GM client for OT's were cool but this is so much better.

I'm actually going to release scriptable custom clients a little ways down the road. to project is known as CYC.

This page is unfinished and shit, but you can read about them here:
D3S - Home

will it still be ban safe? im thinking im going to have to buy this NG isn't safe and sucks now and ELFBOT isnt safe.

I'll make it as safe as possible.
In a later teaser I will show how the bot injects its data between Tibia's message layer and its packet composition layer, in order to make Tibia do all the dirty work when it comes to composing packets. This simply means that my bot CANNOT send a bad packet.

Will it cost?

Read the thread, lazy ass.

Jk <3

Let me quote myself

When it comes out, $10

May do a $5 pre-release that gives BETA access and a full paid subscription to the end-result bot. Not sure yet.

actually i remember readin that now. it looks very interesting. im excited to see how i can use it on my server wit some custom scripts.

i was just looking at the UGbot website and half the download links dont work.

i was just looking at the UGbot website and half the download links dont work.

Our website got hacked and I had to nuke the entire thing to get rid of the malicious code. Wiki is down along with some downloads. I haven't gotten around to replacing them.

Hmm. Is your approach by calling internal drawing functions && Callbacking back to your application? :)

Hmm. Is your approach by calling internal drawing functions && Callbacking back to your application? :)

I use hooks on drawing functions in multiple places, a subClass on the wndProc, and a very advanced Tibia GUI class in order to achieve these results.

I use a bot, so what you're saying is that a retard coded all of that, no to mention countless other helpful/useful programs?

Sure, bots CHANGED Tibia, but far from killed it. If anything, OT killed Tibia. Ot has taken tens of thousands of player from real Tibia, ensuring that they never go back. On the other hand, the increase in botters has resulted in increased activity and purchases of premium on all real Tibia server. Stop living in the past.

I understand, trust me. Just like you guys, I wish I could be living in 7.6 again. No bot, sitting outside Central Circle 9B on my level 26 ED making UH's 10 hours a day, and dying 50 times between level 25 and 30. Sadly, though, that's not Tibia anymore. NG initially made sure botting became a standard, and bots like TibiaAuto, BlackD, and now Elfbot have helped reinforce NG's conquest over Tibia. Honestly, its sad. My best Tibian memories are in 7.6, with no bot. But do you think sitting on a forum of low life flamers, scammers, and hackers, with few people who even really care, and voicing your overstated opinion will change the fact that nearly 95% of players use bots now? I'm sorry to tell you, but it wont. I know 8 tutors and 3 senior tutors. Everyone except 1 of those tutors bots.

Now please, stop ruining my thread with your opinions on botting. If you want to be a protester and voice your opinion, do it somewhere else. This thread is for botters - how would you like it if an oppositely opinionated individual came everywhere you went and voiced their opinion? Wouldn't you consider someone a dick if they preached about the environment as you drove down the road? What about someone telling you what a bad lifestyle choice your making by eating fast food? Its annoying as hell when people do that, and you know it. Well guess what, that's you right now.

Enough said, please stop ruining my thread.

Im impressed by bots but I believe there are better things to improve than something that just ruins the game.

this, huh?
there is nothing to improve.

Yeah, but he was saying nothing about stopping bots or improving detection. Your reply was worded to sound like he said something to the effect of "Tibia can easily stop bots"

Anyways, lets not debate about grammar. Lets stay on topic. :p

i think i WILL pay for it :B
Good work DarkstaR :) always doing good tools :D

In the "Chatlog," there will probably no text displayed. It will be buttons to open things like Tools, Info, etc as content windows. There will also be multiple tabs in the chatlog, containing the larger windows such as Support. Roghtclicking on yourself will also allow you to open all windows.

And LUA scripting will be the main scripting component in the bot. The bot will also support a large amount of different customizable features, mostly defined in .LUA files. For example, the bot will support multiple languages all will be user-translatable. This means any user will be able to translate the bot into any language they want, and then use that language in-game.

Example:
Code:
languageConfig = 
	{
		[1] = 
			{
				["name"] = "English",
				["Info"] = "Info",
				["Tools"] = "Tools",
				["Look IDs"] = "Look IDs",
				["Mana Bar"] = "Mana Bar",
				["MWall Timers"] = "MWall Timers"
			},
		[2] = 
			{
				["name"] = "1337",
				["Info"] = "1nf0",
				["Tools"] = "T00l5",
				["Look IDs"] = "L00k 1D5",
				["Mana Bar"] = "M4n4 64r",
				["MWall Timers"] = "MW4ll T1m3r5"
			}
	}

This is only one of the few things LUA will be implemented for, besides scripting capabilities. And yes, 1337 is a language that I will be defining and adding in the default TUGBot++ package.

Oh, sweet. I'll surely switch from ElfBot to TugBot.

I haven't read all the posts of this thread and you might have mention this before, Is it safe from CipSoft's anti-cheat program? Personally I don't think it is because that kind of GUI looks like it's been a edit in the tibia client, if you know what I mean. I might be wrong but I just wanted to ask.

Anyways, nice GUI.

Assuming that editing the Tibia client gets you banned is asinine.

You want a list of different programs that inject code into Tibia on their own?

Anti-Virus programs, RocketDock, ObjectDock, Viruses, some functionality/visual display extensions similar to RocketDock or Object dock. The list goes on.

The only reason people are making bots that sue mouseclicks is to make the people who think they know what they are talking about happy. I've talked to two of them and they both say that they don;t find it necessary, they just want to please the customer.

I'll write a thread on this, later.

Chances are if it sends modified packets back to CIPsoft then you will get detected and banned with 5000 other people.

Is it free? If not, what price range?

Back