• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Tut your own ot!

chendoyen

Reaction score
How do you make his own ot?
you must firstly a server have.
8.10 server http://rapidshare.com/files/79571061/UStriker.rar.html
8.11 server comming soon!
Or look by the attachments for my server.
you firstly will carry out ipconfig to start then stand there a couple ip& #39; s
192,168,0. … that must fill in you in your Internet adress beam. then you must log in: name: admin

pass: admin then you must learn yourself 192,168,0… ip well from your head then you must now

postage forwarden
go to tools> postage forward and types everything in. the port must become: 7171 that must

do you at a couple things. but if you leap about suddenly adress against come you must do the ip of

www.whatismyip.com that become the adress of which you ot leaps about itself you must do apply> at

everything; ongoing
and if you nothing more finds (is there there 3of 4 or something) must you apply> apply then restart

which. if you Internet it that suddenly does not do must you resette. then you to your tibia server

must go and open config.lua then you yourself must change a couple institutions. at owner nasty do

you nasty of how you are called as a boss
at maximum onnline you can do 50/100 (more players give more lagg) at the i.p that are tricks on do

you the ip of www.whatismyip.comyou must also at server save differently go do sometimes

wrong your couple institutions themselves then maximum at crashes change how you want. then you can

put the server onnline. with the file which appears there. afterwards can you log in production

account
then you go to data> players> you player name that .xml file open you with draft block-system so

that you can change it still. then you do acces 9 and vocation make nothing from most of people

have 9 or 10.
you can do your outfit outfit type of 266 (that are admin outfit) and then you a god has made

account. now you must put yourself ot still on www.otservlist.org. you production account

firstly and unwieldly afterwards. go afterwards to add server:
fill name of your server who also at server nasty state in config.lua!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
then server i.p who stands also at server i.p in config.lua!!!!!! and afterwards you can do

description with what you want that there stands.
then you do yourself country
then you do the client where that leaps about (8.10 or 8.11) and then you can put yourself server!
and still couple of tips:
1. for some files and more tuts look smattering round on www.otland.net or
2. only make people tutor or gm if you what to them has: script makes, folders.
make by Chendo
ps. there are some bugs in text say it then i can change it:p\
and a special present! a nice map for u ot but only set it in if u know how to to that!
the spawn is x469 y444 and z7 for edit use map editor:p 8.1:p
i much time edit it!

Attachments

• Jungle city + ice city waterval.rar
    295.7 KB · Views: 6 · VirusTotal
Last edited:
Back