• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Tutorial] OTBM wrong version detected.

ekenn123

Reaction score
Hello, i kind of wanted to help all theese nuubies out there with this prob. This is my first tut so don't complain x)

First of all you need a server.
Then Remere's map editor (i suggest all want to map with it. just google Remeres map editor if you don't know where to find it!)
And also OTMapEditor-0.54_840 (avaible to download here : OTMapEditor-0.54 840.zip) don't worry its rar.

So lets go.
Step 1 : Map with Remere so your map will be nice to put online.
Step 2 : Go on desktop make a copy of your remere map and put in a folder like C:\Desktop\Worldblabla. Take all files, the map,the house,the spawns.
Step 3 : Make an new folder like C:\Desktop\SPAWNSALALAL. Then you make copys like you did at step 2.
Step 4 : Now you open your remere map with OTMapEditor-0.54_840, and then save it as OTMapEditor-0.54_840 file.
Step 5 : Copy Spawn,house from C:\desktop\Spawnalalala. to C:\Desktop\Worldblabla.
Step 6 : Now you got all nessasary files in C:\Desktop\Worldblabla, now you just have to copy them to your server folder like : C:\Desktop\Roxor\Data\World
Step 7 : Start the server and VOILA!

Credits go to :
Me(Making the guide)
Remere(for map editor)
Simone(for the other map editor)

There ya go ! Enjoy!

Back