• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[TwitBeef] Please read!

Feloth

=)
Senator
Reaction score

Greetings all IceChaw members!
If you are a member on TwitBeef I'd appreciate if you listen up!

Today I have rewritten parts of the system and preparing the new patch launch today. During this I found a huge bug at the reputation system. I checked and found out that the system logged one of your kills over 20times for some users. This caused some users to have a HUUGE amount of reputation points which they should not have. After checking the database for all the servers, the amount of wrong is in such a big scale that today (08/11/09) I would prefer to restart the reputation. I am also going to make it going forver. Meaning NO more cleaning every month.

The prizes will then be based upon who have EARNED most reputation each month. Meaning it will count how much reputation you have earned each month and the top earner will win the TwitBeef prize. Therefor I am going to declare the official start from 10th october. Note that ALL the kills ect will be added to your reputation - HOWEVER they will be categorized as "last month's" earnings. Meaning from 10th october the competition will start for this month. From today and to 10th october the Hall of fame system will jump up and down meaning it will not be correct. This is because I will test different ways to log the information and to make sure everything is correct.

I know twitbeef has been a slowdeveloped site. But it's because due to heavy work and alot to do as I am running my own business and it's still in the "starting face" everything has gone slow. However i'll be sure to get a grip of myself and start updating the site alot!

I WILL ALSO APPOINT OUT 3players from each server that will be "TwitBeef staff" members. They will make sure that "cheaters" are reported, they will be hosting events and approving events. They will also be at every event to make sure that the event is carried out.

We are also starting alot of new competitions related to Events, Reputation, attendance and ect. I hope you still stay with me and have patience!

Thanks for reading,
Feloth out :]

I WILL ALSO APPOINT OUT 3players from each server that will be "TwitBeef staff" members. They will make sure that "cheaters" are reported, they will be hosting events and approving events. They will also be at every event to make sure that the event is carried out.

We can try to make co-operation.

Back