• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team -> Tyrania-World <- looking for Mappers and Content Team

MeNi

*^#%$%
Reaction score
I am creating a new projetc called Tyrania-World.

I was thinking about creating my own project some time, i stared doing this around 2 weeks ago. I made the forst city, Denebis by myself, now i am gonna (with help of new mappers, i hope) make part of continent with first exp places.

* It will be hosted at dedicated server, when it get some popular on my home PC (24/7).

* The website will have paid, .com domain.

* OTS will be international english language server, with PL, SWE and BR support.

* There will be big, own map.

* I am planing to make a good, professional server.

SS of the first city of Tyrania-World, The Denebis (made by me):
http://otland.net/f57/tyrania-world-map-denebis-44820

-------------------

I am recruting to team first members, when the project grows and need more ppl, there will be more of them, like Customers Managers, Gamemasters, Scripters and others.

Today, I need:

- mappers (you must create playable, not over-detailed (spamed) maps, you must know how to work in team, and you must can adapt to different styles in whitch you will be mapping)

- content team members (which means quest writers, story writers, ppls giving ideas about new areas, items, things. Also, content team members must know how to (atleast at good level, not super good or extra, but good) map or write script or program in php / c++)

-------------------

If you wish to join, leave a message in this thread, with such info:

- your name
- your nick
- languages you can speak (and on what level: basic, communicative, good, very good)

- position (for what position you are applying)
- why you want work with us?
- why we should choose YOU?
- examples of your work

-------------------

Last edited:
Yo dude :p i can map, err gm/god, im from england and can understand/speak some spanish, french and nl. im 15. so pm me back then il give u my msn

Back