• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[UK][7.4] Tibiantis Test Server

Status
Not open for further replies.
Server Website/AAC
https://tibiantis.online
Server Address
tibiantis.online
Server Port
Client Protocol
It's only a test server and it's been up for a while already. What do you expect?
More people, since it's a huge project and everyone was talking about it.
I'm not trying to flame you. but maybe it's a mistake use those low rates on test or even for the real launchment date-

OR that its a test and why smash a test serverfor it to be reset? Dont blame people for not wanting to go full blast on a test server.

A lot of ppl test this ots not like in anothere test ots when play 1 person and it is Gm

What he is saying is, that in this case there is actually plenty of different human beings testing it out during the Beta-period, instead of being just one (1) potential tester which use to be the owner himself.
But I actually think you already understand what he ment?

What he is saying is, that in this case there is actually plenty of different human beings testing it out during the Beta-period, instead of being just one (1) potential tester which use to be the owner himself.
But I actually think you already understand what he ment?
in fact no i did not. thanks

I'm excited. I hope you do something to encourage team hunting/team tasking.

Hopefully you atleast make party members boost exp by 25% each. It's not so fun to hunt alone because otherwise you lose exp :)

I'm excited. I hope you do something to encourage team hunting/team tasking.

Hopefully you atleast make party members boost exp by 25% each. It's not so fun to hunt alone because otherwise you lose exp :)

We dont want party boost exp. It has to be old tibia.

there will be no tasks. there will be no exp boost in party. confirmed info guys :)
Post automatically merged:

pure 7.4 experience!!!!

Last edited:
They really should add party shared exp to encourage team play. Hunting with blocker etc.

Ye, they should add party share otherwise exp with party will be useless

Ye, they should add party share otherwise exp with party will be useless

Why must it be useful to hunt in party? I mean, isnt it enough that you by doing that save supplies, runes and have a good time? Why the need to get leveled up so fast? 'Some exp here, a bonus there, some tasks there, maybe some exp-event even?' I mean, come on..
So no, in my opinion they definitly shouldn't add that.

Status
Not open for further replies.